• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any idea why Straight Outta Compton can't copy?

therealest1

I have an original physical copy of Straight Outta Compton. AnyDVD decrypts it, but when I try to use CloneDVD2 to copy it, it won't work.

I hope that logfile can help the issue get resolved. Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.7.0_Info_E_STRAIGHT_OUTTA_COMPTON.ziplog
    91.7 KB · Views: 9
In what way 'Won't work'?

Try ripping to folder using AnyDVD and if that works then try running the folder through CloneDVD. If ripping to folder fails then you will have to wait for James to jump in to say if it's a dirty disc or new protection

What I meant by won't work was that CloneDVD2 wouldn't read the disc in order to make a copy despite AnyDVD being able to decrypt it.

I was able to rip it to hard drive/folder option, but the same issue occurred with CloneDVD2.

I believe it's a new protection myself.

May/may not help:
What version of CloneDVD are you using?
If you're not using 2.9.3.3, try again with it:
http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneDVD.exe

I am definitely using the latest version of that program. I always make it a habit to stay updated with the latest versions as copy protections constantly change or evolve.

I'll just be patient and let them work it out whenever possible.

I have an original physical copy of Straight Outta Compton. AnyDVD decrypts it, but when I try to use CloneDVD2 to copy it, it won't work.

I hope that logfile can help the issue get resolved. Thanks for any help.
Screener?

A promotional copy before an official release.

No, it's a copy I borrowed from a friend. And there is not indication of it in writing on the disc.

Do you have an EAN code or - even better - an Amazon order link?

Can you please clarify what's an EAN code? I did post a logfile for it so I assumed a solution would have been found by now perhaps.

Ean : barcode. They there's the rare occasion that a logfile just isn't enough and they need to get their hands on the actual disc, which is why James asked for an amazon link.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

No, it's a copy I borrowed from a friend. And there is not indication of it in writing on the disc.

Can you please clarify what's an EAN code? I did post a logfile for it so I assumed a solution would have been found by now perhaps.

EAN
When entering an EAN, don't include spaces or dashes between any of the 13 digits in the number.

EANs are found below the bar code:

ean.jpg

As James is the one asking for this that would imply that it's not a standard copy protection and that he may need to order in a copy of the disc as James is the AnyDVD developer

Thanks for all the clarifications. And recommendations for solutions too so far.

I just have the physical hard copy of the disc I borrowed from a friend without any packaging.

But I was able to get that bar code number online doing research, it's 0025192267505

I hope this helps too.

You need to get the packaging. Movies come in multiple version each with their own barcode. The number you found doesn't mean it matches the disc version you have.

You need to get the packaging. Movies come in multiple version each with their own barcode. The number you found doesn't mean it matches the disc version you have.

No problem. I'm just trying my best to provide needed information they requested. But I tried to make sure it's the DVD version since my copy is DVD, not Blu-ray.

That's fine but don't forget to ask for website order link from where (s)he got the disc from.

Cant copy Straight outta Compton here is the Anydvd log. any help would be great.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.0_Info_D_STRAIGHT_OUTTA_COMPTON.ziplog
    143.4 KB · Views: 4
Decryption looks fine, what kind of an error are you getting?

Back