Any DVD has a new update Version 6.1.2.5

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by Charlie, Feb 19, 2007.

1. fivestones

fivestones Guest

That one was for HD and i didnt read it befor i got it so as you said it was not wroth the hassle LoL.

2. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

6.1.2.5 Update

The 6.1.2.5 AnyDVD update was for EVERYONE, and yes you need to get every update they put out. It has the DVD and DVD-HD program. If you do not have the AnyDVD-HD key, the AnyDVD-HD portion will not work, but the regular AnyDVD will.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2007
  3. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Retired Moderator

Note:

So, really, if you have any problems and haven't updated... you can't be sure a problem wasn't resolved simply because you decided to not update, can you? :p

But... updating is an individual's prerogative.

4. fivestones

fivestones Guest

Yes it is Thanks.:bowdown:

5. ocostich

ocostich Member

And sometimes an update screws things up. I installed 6.1.2.5 and CloneDVD couldn't see AnyDVD any more, or so I suspect. When I tried to load a copy protected DVD into CloneDVD, it said it can't copy thsoe. I went back to any earlier version of AnyDVD and it's fine now.

6. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

I have copied about 50 titles since the last update using clonedvd2 and anydvd.

7. DetroitBaseball

DetroitBaseball Well-Known Member

Wow. You must be a serious copier.

8. fivestones

fivestones Guest

I am all new to this and am learning but each time i see a new download and there has been 3 downloads. I see the next day postes all over help:mad: help:mad: so i was trying to give it a day or 2 and see what others say and how it went for them. So for me now own ill get the down load and do as i did save it for a few days to see what happens. Thanks 5Stones

9. Charlie

Mostly do allot of testing as I own about 15 different backup progies I usually test and the sale the movies ( the originals) as I don't want them but do test them. Plus it makes a good tax write off. :D

10. fivestones

fivestones Guest

15 programs great charlie i have AnyDVd,CloneDVD and CloneCD and i wish i could work them i would be happy. But as i work at it ill get better Maybe LOL. Just getting started here.5Stones

11. Charlie

I don't work for slysoft I work for another copying program, I just had slysoft's before the other company arose. I go to school full time too so that's a plus as well.

12. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Retired Moderator

There's nothing wrong with this method of updating. With some other programs I do the same thing.

Personally, I have no issues with AnyDVD and don't think I've been hit with a bug like many others. If I did, I never saw it.

Anyway, people can update as they see fit. That's a choice only they can make. My original point was that by not updating because of possible problems I, personally, think a person also gives away the right to complain later if they can't copy a newer release. I'm not saying you complained, btw. I'm just saying this in general. Also, it's possible an existing problem with a movie release was, in fact, fixed in the new version!

Do what ya gotta do for you :)

13. giuseppe

giuseppe New Member

I Have a problem.... I have Any DVD since 2005... today, and I don't know why .... Anydvd show me a message that tell me: the trial period is expired.
    So what happened???? is the new version 6.1.2.5 ???
    What I have to do? I tried to uninstall Anydvd and reinstall an old version with my Registration key.... (5.1.1.) but I have the same message,,,, "Trial period expired" !!!!!???????

14. Charlie

What OS are you using and why use anydvd version 5.1.1 up til now?

15. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

This might possibly be the problem:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=196
    (read Tom's post)