• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any DVD has a new update Version 6.1.2.5

I always do that. Some updates aren't always necessary either.

Take this one for instance, unless you are using HD-AnyDVD then this one probably isn't worth the possible hassle you can have installing it.

Thanks Slysoft team, keep up the good work :bowdown:

That one was for HD and i didnt read it befor i got it so as you said it was not wroth the hassle LoL.

6.1.2.5 Update

That one was for HD and i didnt read it befor i got it so as you said it was not wroth the hassle LoL.

The 6.1.2.5 AnyDVD update was for EVERYONE, and yes you need to get every update they put out. It has the DVD and DVD-HD program. If you do not have the AnyDVD-HD key, the AnyDVD-HD portion will not work, but the regular AnyDVD will.

Last edited:

Note:

6.1.2.5 2007 02 18
- Fix: HD DVD / AACS decryption did not work on 64bit OS
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

So, really, if you have any problems and haven't updated... you can't be sure a problem wasn't resolved simply because you decided to not update, can you? :p

But... updating is an individual's prerogative.

Note:

So, really, if you have any problems and haven't updated... you can't be sure a problem wasn't resolved simply because you decided to not update, can you? :p

But... updating is an individual's prerogative.

And sometimes an update screws things up. I installed 6.1.2.5 and CloneDVD couldn't see AnyDVD any more, or so I suspect. When I tried to load a copy protected DVD into CloneDVD, it said it can't copy thsoe. I went back to any earlier version of AnyDVD and it's fine now.

I have copied about 50 titles since the last update using clonedvd2 and anydvd.

And sometimes an update screws things up. I installed 6.1.2.5 and CloneDVD couldn't see AnyDVD any more,

I am all new to this and am learning but each time i see a new download and there has been 3 downloads. I see the next day postes all over help:mad: help:mad: so i was trying to give it a day or 2 and see what others say and how it went for them. So for me now own ill get the down load and do as i did save it for a few days to see what happens. Thanks 5Stones

Mostly do allot of testing as I own about 15 different backup progies I usually test and the sale the movies ( the originals) as I don't want them but do test them. Plus it makes a good tax write off. :D

15 programs great charlie i have AnyDVd,CloneDVD and CloneCD and i wish i could work them i would be happy. But as i work at it ill get better Maybe LOL. Just getting started here.5Stones

I don't work for slysoft I work for another copying program, I just had slysoft's before the other company arose. I go to school full time too so that's a plus as well.

So for me now own ill get the down load and do as i did save it for a few days to see what happens.

There's nothing wrong with this method of updating. With some other programs I do the same thing.

Personally, I have no issues with AnyDVD and don't think I've been hit with a bug like many others. If I did, I never saw it.

Anyway, people can update as they see fit. That's a choice only they can make. My original point was that by not updating because of possible problems I, personally, think a person also gives away the right to complain later if they can't copy a newer release. I'm not saying you complained, btw. I'm just saying this in general. Also, it's possible an existing problem with a movie release was, in fact, fixed in the new version!

Do what ya gotta do for you :)

Any DVD has a new update Version 6.1.2.5

Here is the history

AnyDVD History

6.1.2.5 2007 02 18
- Fix: HD DVD / AACS decryption did not work on 64bit OS
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD.exe

I Have a problem.... I have Any DVD since 2005... today, and I don't know why .... Anydvd show me a message that tell me: the trial period is expired.
So what happened???? is the new version 6.1.2.5 ???
What I have to do? I tried to uninstall Anydvd and reinstall an old version with my Registration key.... (5.1.1.) but I have the same message,,,, "Trial period expired" !!!!!???????

What OS are you using and why use anydvd version 5.1.1 up til now?

I Have a problem.... I have Any DVD since 2005... today, and I don't know why .... Anydvd show me a message that tell me: the trial period is expired.
So what happened???? is the new version 6.1.2.5 ???
What I have to do? I tried to uninstall Anydvd and reinstall an old version with my Registration key.... (5.1.1.) but I have the same message,,,, "Trial period expired" !!!!!???????

This might possibly be the problem:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=196
(read Tom's post)

Back