I have just switched on and straight away got a message that there is a newer version of any DVD out. I did as I normally do and went to the site and clicked the download and then when I get the run box tell it to RUN. I then got this error "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item" I have never had this before and trying again from the update email gives me the same error. I did notice windows did and auto update of 10 item yesterday so wether one of those is causing this. Has any one else had the same and if so how do you get around it please. Also any replies please don't make to technical jargon wise.