Any chance of a Mac OS/X version?

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by Phil Herzfeld, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Phil Herzfeld

Phil Herzfeld Member

Would love to see a native Mac OS/X version so I don't have to run a VM to use...

2. Prospere

Prospere RedFox Development Team

Such plans do exist. I can't make promises as to when this will be implemented. Unfortunately, there are still a few tiny things we need to take care of before that.

Aeneas72 likes this.
  3. TubeBar

TubeBar Well-Known Member

That would be nice to run on the MAC as well, but also what about AS supporting AppleTV+ and iTunes Videos? None that I know of that supports AppleTV+ and the iTunes ones are not good.

4. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Additional streaming provider suggestions belong in the respective sticky. AppleTV is on the list and iTunes Video's currently doesn't match the requirements.

5. TubeBar

iTunes does stream like Apple TV or Amazon. It's an option to download them so why wouldn't it fit AS as a new service? If not a new product would be fine as well since all the iTunes are not good I would buy it.

6. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Because it's ppv, not subscription based (like prime video or Netflix) from what I can find about it. Have you looked at the amount of providers currently on the request list? And that's WITH that restriction, imagine it double if that minor restriction wasn't there. There's also no guarantee (or promise) that they're will be more added at all.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

7. David Erhart

David Erhart New Member

Were you able to get a trial license for a VM on a Mac? I am running windows 10 on a Parallels VM and it tells me that I can't get a trial license for that machine. Oddly, AnyDVD HD works fine.

8. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

No, because due to past abuse. Trial versions don't run in VM's

9. TubeBar

I see your point. I would have to agree iTunes is PPV as no free streaming and yea I have looked at the list and its a long one.

10. Phil Herzfeld

Phil Herzfeld Member

I don't run "trial", I run the paid version of AS and it works great in Parallels. Only wish I didn't have to run parallels because of the windoze overhead.

Ivan likes this.