• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any chance of a Mac OS/X version?

Phil Herzfeld

Would love to see a native Mac OS/X version so I don't have to run a VM to use...

Such plans do exist. I can't make promises as to when this will be implemented. Unfortunately, there are still a few tiny things we need to take care of before that.

Such plans do exist. I can't make promises as to when this will be implemented. Unfortunately, there are still a few tiny things we need to take care of before that.

That would be nice to run on the MAC as well, but also what about AS supporting AppleTV+ and iTunes Videos? None that I know of that supports AppleTV+ and the iTunes ones are not good.

Additional streaming provider suggestions belong in the respective sticky. AppleTV is on the list and iTunes Video's currently doesn't match the requirements.

Additional streaming provider suggestions belong in the respective sticky. AppleTV is on the list and iTunes Video's currently doesn't match the requirements.

iTunes does stream like Apple TV or Amazon. It's an option to download them so why wouldn't it fit AS as a new service? If not a new product would be fine as well since all the iTunes are not good I would buy it.

Because it's ppv, not subscription based (like prime video or Netflix) from what I can find about it. Have you looked at the amount of providers currently on the request list? And that's WITH that restriction, imagine it double if that minor restriction wasn't there. There's also no guarantee (or promise) that they're will be more added at all.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Would love to see a native Mac OS/X version so I don't have to run a VM to use...
Were you able to get a trial license for a VM on a Mac? I am running windows 10 on a Parallels VM and it tells me that I can't get a trial license for that machine. Oddly, AnyDVD HD works fine.

No, because due to past abuse. Trial versions don't run in VM's

Because it's ppv, not subscription based (like prime video or Netflix) from what I can find about it. Have you looked at the amount of providers currently on the request list? And that's WITH that restriction, imagine it double if that minor restriction wasn't there. There's also no guarantee (or promise) that they're will be more added at all.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I see your point. I would have to agree iTunes is PPV as no free streaming and yea I have looked at the list and its a long one.

Were you able to get a trial license for a VM on a Mac? I am running windows 10 on a Parallels VM and it tells me that I can't get a trial license for that machine. Oddly, AnyDVD HD works fine.

I don't run "trial", I run the paid version of AS and it works great in Parallels. Only wish I didn't have to run parallels because of the windoze overhead.

Back