• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AMZN 1080p very low bitrates

Reverse engineering an app isn't the hard thing. There's plenty of app decompilers, even on the professional level. The problem lies with the DRM encryption used by those apps on 1080p+

Could be. I'm not an expert in DRM.
I have faith they can do it one day.
And I hope that AS don't abandon D+.
Star wars and pixar 1080p ftw ;-)

AS doesn't abandon any provider, D+ is no exception, you have to download through your computer correct? So you have to use a browser, Disney+ output through a browser is 720p.

or…. you can buy the UHDs (back them up) and have them in 4K video and HD audio quality even better than their streaming service.

or…. you could just watch them in 4K streaming if you subscribe to the service. and you must if you are downloading them - excepting you may be using someone’s shared creds…

1080p is so “2020” ;-)

or…. you can buy the UHDs (back them up) and have them in 4K video and HD audio quality even better than their streaming service.

or…. you could just watch them in 4K streaming if you subscribe to the service. and you must if you are downloading them - excepting you may be using someone’s shared creds…

1080p is so “2020” ;-)

Love it

Last edited:
Back