• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved amz 540p only

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, for me standard amazon stuff is 1080p but the entire discovery+ channel is SD. stuff on that channel I got in 1080p in the past is now SD

I am not from the same country so i'm not sure you can see the videos.
But this show :
Code:
https://www.primevideo.com/detail/0KSFU367NEHQPRWVEBWULKDMWZ/ref=atv_dp_season_select_s4?language=fr_FR

all the episodes are in 1080p except the last ones which have been upload on Amazon Prime today and are in sd.
Name the show, I do not click on any links.

Last edited:
None are HD, give me the episode number?
This is false
1-4 are indeed HD
5-6 are not

This is more in depth than "just the most recent episodes" though, as I stated. Again, read through my reply, instead of assuming incorrectly, as you always do

Discovery seems to be SD. That could simply be a channel thing on their end
purchased shows , from as far back as last year (maybe longer, I didn't do too much investigation there) , are SD
Certain shows on certain channels are hit and miss (again, I listed them)

This isn't simply a "wait a few minutes" thing as you claim. This has been going on since at least midnight CST (likely longer, that's just when I noticed it myself).

This is false
1-4 are indeed HD
5-6 are not

This is more in depth than "just the most recent episodes" though, as I stated. Again, read through my reply, instead of assuming incorrectly, as you always do

purchased shows , from as far back as last year (maybe longer, I didn't do too much investigation there) , are SD

This isn't simply a "wait a few minutes" thing as you claim. This has been going on since at least midnight CST (likely longer, that's just when I noticed it myself).
Tulsa King EP6.jpg

This is false
1-4 are indeed HD
5-6 are not

What else can you tell me that's wrong?

Maybe you ought to just watch and see what's in HD and whats not. If you want to help, then help, but if you cant then please just watch. I just showed you Tulsa King in HD Episode 6 would you like to see 5 also?

could it be a region issue as well? maybe people should post their country as well as broken episodes

could it be a region issue as well? maybe people should post their country as well as broken episodes
No the other poster twhiting is the guy who runs the Fab forum on Redditt, and he just comes here to make trouble. All the rest of you I can work with just fine.

This is false
1-4 are indeed HD
5-6 are not

Sometimes there is no forehead installation what is one of my favorite expressions. The user drops his forehead on the keyboard and everything installs perfectly. Sometimes you need to close the program and restart ist. Sometimes you need to reboot. And sometimes you need to uninstall and re-install. A lot of sometimes...

Sometimes there is no forehead installation what is one of my favorite expressions. The user drops his forehead on the keyboard and everything installs perfectly. Sometimes you need to close the program and restart ist. Sometimes you need to reboot. And sometimes you need to uninstall and re-install. A lot of sometimes...
Hi Coopervid, that guy is just here to start an issue, I had problems with him before, he stayed away for awhile now he came back and I showed him how wrong is he was and he left.

yeah, for me standard amazon stuff is 1080p but the entire discovery+ channel is SD. stuff on that channel I got in 1080p in the past is now SD
I cannot speak for the Discovery channel as it's not in my region.;)

Hi Coopervid, that guy is just here to start an issue, I had problems with him before, he stayed away for awhile now he came back and I showed him how wrong is he was and he left.
I don't care as long as he stays with the truth.

Last edited:
Criminal Minds (p+ prime channels), SD

Every episode from Seasons 1 thru 16 of Criminal Minds on P+ is in 1080p. Every episode. Please show me a screenshot or post a log file. If you are not using the default provider, then you may have an issue. The default provider is always the best choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back