• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

American Ultra RB Version Logs & Jars

worknstiff

I have the "black screen hangs" after the DTS-HD ad plays also. Here are the logs guy's:
Let me know if you need more info or to test.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.5.1_Info_F_AMERICAN_ULTRA.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
No logfile, they can't help you. There's no guarantee you've got the same disc version as the OP. Why if you want anydvd support, provide the logfile.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Attached is log file from a RedBox version of the movie as well...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.4.0_Info_D_AMERICAN_ULTRA.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
I have the "black screen hangs" after the DTS-HD ad plays also. Here are the logs guy's:
Let me know if you need more info or to test.

AnyDVD just has been updated for this disc - please try again (and just to be sure, clear the CloneBD cache through the settings).

Thanks Pete, you guys are always able to figure it out.

Database has been updated, thanks.----- THANK-YOU My disk is now playing correctly THANK-YOU!

In case you need any more logs.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.5.1_Info_G_AMERICAN_ULTRA.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
For me it says 402. i also have the RedBox US version. can anyone confirm ?

Never mind. it cant be 402, it only show 2 chapters. so its should be 593 like the others

If anydvd reports a playlist you find incorrect you need to provide an anydvd logfile and preferably the playlist you found to be correct so the OPD and anydvd can get updated

The disc posted so far was 593.mpls - 01:35:41. US Retail and Redbox were actually the same disc.
402.mpls (01:36:41) on that disc is the 'copy protected' playlist (copyright message is the extra minute)

As Ch3vr0n said, post a logfile so we can take a look what disc you have, it may be different :)

i was gonna post my log but no longer have disc, i just did some research myself on this movie but will do next time. thanks for the info.

There are so many American Ultra threads, I didn't know which one to post in. I'm still having trouble with mine when using handbrake. AnyDVD took longer than usual before it said the disc was ready, thats usually when I know something is going to be wrong. It's showing "Region A" on the disc and there are 288 titles to choose from. Handbrake is picking 131 as the correct one, but it's wrong. Not sure what logs I need to provide or how to provide them.

The instructions on how to provide the required logfile are in the sticky called 'how to ask for help - read BEFORE you post'.

The instructions on how to provide the required logfile are in the sticky called 'how to ask for help - read BEFORE you post'.

Thanks for the info, appreciate it. Unfortunately I do not have the disc with me any more. I did follow the other steps though for this file. Not sure if that can help at this point. Usually when I put a disc in, I drag all the files into a new folder on my desktop and run Handbrake off of that instead of straight from the disc.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.5.0_Info.ziplog
    12.4 KB · Views: 2
Sorry, an empty logfile doesn't help no. As playlist identification requires a disc in the drive. An info log like that only contains a system info text file, useless for playlist identification.

No disc logfile, we can't help you. Once you ripped with improper decryption like that the 'damage' is done and cannot be reversed. If you want the proper playlist and decryption you will have to get the disc, there's no way around that.

Sorry, an empty logfile doesn't help no. As playlist identification requires a disc in the drive. An info log like that only contains a system info text file, useless for playlist identification.

No disc logfile, we can't help you. Once you ripped with improper decryption like that the 'damage' is done and cannot be reversed. If you want the proper playlist and decryption you will have to get the disc, there's no way around that.

Bummer, thanks for all the help. I'll work on getting the disc and update here when I get the new logfile.

If it's bluray always rip to image (not to folders). If you're not sure that AnyDVDHD decodes it properly yet, rip to image with protections intact and you can fix it later when AnyDVDHD has a fix.

If it's bluray always rip to image (not to folders). If you're not sure that AnyDVDHD decodes it properly yet, rip to image with protections intact and you can fix it later when AnyDVDHD has a fix.

Awesome, thanks for the advice!

Back