• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AMC+ w/Amazon

Mike9

Hi. I was wondering if anyone knows if Anystream will work with AMC+ if I subscribe to AMC+ under Amazon Prime. On the AMC+ it says that:

temp.png
This makes it seem that I should be able to access content through AS since I would access it through Prime. Yes?

Thanks.

I was able to get items from both AMC+ and Paramount+ through Amazon. Not everything is HD right now though (that is a dev work in progress)

any channel that is available through prime video can be used to download from. Note: channels often don't have the same amount of content as subscribing directly to the provider.

I will warn you that AMC+ (I think it was AMC) had a pretty limited catalogue and if I remember correctly, most of the quality was pretty bad. Like only stereo sound for even recent movies. And this was long before the current DRM issues.

I will warn you that AMC+ (I think it was AMC) had a pretty limited catalogue and if I remember correctly, most of the quality was pretty bad. Like only stereo sound for even recent movies. And this was long before the current DRM issues.
The only thing I ever watched on AMC was Better Call Saul LOL

Thanks. There is actually only one series I am interested in at this time, hopefully it will be OK.

Back