• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Amazon with continuous loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salotto

@RedFox 1 @Pete
Hello.
I noticed for now that the continuous page loading is still present when choosing any category on Amazon. It had stopped some time ago, but it came back.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.7.0.astlog
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Tried to download 2 items from Amazon today and was met with the widevine update notice (same thing happens with the competing program too)

Tried to download 2 items from Amazon today and was met with the widevine update notice (same thing happens with the competing program too)
Where is the log file and the name of the download? The Widevine update only shows up when you use the wrong download button. The OPs issue was fixed.

yup, it's still happening for me with at least amc+ channel on prime/US and it's got nothing to do with slow internet speed (I'm on 1gigE fibre) or a slow computer i7-8650u w/ 64gb RAM... look at the timestamps for load/reload in the log, it's literally a matter of fewer than a handful of seconds

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.7.1.astlog
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
ditto for lionsgate+ channel on prime/UK:

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.7.1.astlog
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Okay Ill tell Pete. The last time you told me there was an issue with our servers but it was fixed.
different thing: that HTTP/500 from the license server was happening when prime was going tits up all over the place and then the audio tracks went messy on their end ;)

Where is the log file and the name of the download? The Widevine update only shows up when you use the wrong download button. The OPs issue was fixed.
I purchased Tarzan Lord of the Movies (its SD) and it downloaded fine on the competition as did For Our Eyes Only (although they are re-encoding so processing to complete the download takes ages.)

What is the "wrong download button"? I did the same I always do. Just tried again a minute ago. The widevine notice appears as soon as I click on the "watch now" button so the button stating the number available to download never even appears let alone the one you normally click on to start the download. Is there a Log File when nothing happens?

Attachments

• For Our Eyes Only.astlog
    344.3 KB · Views: 2
Only one download button. The green downloadables, do not touch any other buttons.

2024-04-24_18-54-12.jpg

o the button stating the number available to download never even appears let alone the one you normally click on to start the download. Is there a Log File when nothing happens?
So you figured you would just push all the buttons? All you had to do was press F5 on your keyboard and refresh the screen and the green downloadables would have shown up. ;)

You are not supposed to watch movies on AnyStream, you just download them.
You don't say.
I don't watch on Anystream but when you're on the Amazon screen you need to click "watch now" to get Anystream to read what you want to download. It's the same with the competing system

You don't say.
I don't watch on Anystream but when you're on the Amazon screen you need to click "watch now" to get Anystream to read what you want to download. It's the same with the competing system
The only button you press to download a movie on AnyStream is the green one in my screenshot. We are not here to discuss the other program, nothing works as it should on that garbage, I am surprised its still in business.

So you figured you would just push all the buttons? All you had to do was press F5 on your keyboard and refresh the screen and the green downloadables would have shown up. ;)
No - I didn't press all the buttons as there were none to press. I'll give the F5 button a go. I assumed that if I closed Anystream completely it would be refreshed the next time I opened it.

Edit - it still doesn't work

When you have an issue, please search. There are at least 50 threads on this. Just press F5 and you will see the greendownloadables.

The only button you press to download a movie on AnyStream is the green one in my screenshot. We are not here to discuss the other program, nothing works as it should on that garbage, I am surprised its still in business.
Yes I know about the green button which is why I press it when I want to download something. But it has to appear first. In this case it isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back