• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Amazon with continuous loading

Salotto

@Pete
This new version is working fine.
But when I went to the search bar and typed a title, the AS kept loading in an endless cycle, as if I had been pressing F5 without stopping.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.3.0.astlog
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Hey guys, this is also happening to me. I dont know if this would help to repro, but in my case I'm using spanish as language for my account.

I will let the developers know. Please leave logfiles.

You should still be able to download it. Where is the log file I asked for? :thankyou:
here it is...

and no...there is no download possible.
1708266987113.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.3.0.astlog
    328.9 KB · Views: 2
Prime mostly works for me. When I go the AMC channel, it loops. It appears to keep loading the page. Log attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.3.0 Prime AMC.astlog
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Prime mostly works for me. When I go the AMC channel, it loops. It appears to keep loading the page. Log attached.
Until that is taken care of log in and out and you won't have that issue. Sorry for the inconvenience ;)

Until that is taken care of log in and out and you won't have that issue. Sorry for the inconvenience ;)
I am patient. I know the developers are working on it. I was not sure if you needed a log for my experience.

I just tried your suggestion. Logged out, logged in, went back to AMC channel and still looping.

I am patient. I know the developers are working on it. I was not sure if you needed a log for my experience.

I just tried your suggestion. Logged out, logged in, went back to AMC channel and still looping.
Sorry about that, it did work for another member, I cannot reproduce any of these errors but I know they are happening. Our developers are working 24/7 thanks for your patience.

@Pete @RedFox 1
With this new update, this continuous loading, as if pressing F5 without stopping, seems to have also been corrected.
I did several tests in the research and so far everything is correct, without errors.
Thanks again!!

@Pete @RedFox 1
With this new update, this continuous loading, as if pressing F5 without stopping, seems to have also been corrected.
I did several tests in the research and so far everything is correct, without errors.
Thanks again!!
Sometimes we fix things server side and that doesn't go into the changelog.

Back