• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon with 1.3.0.0.

Greg Alex

Does the new version restore HD for Amazon?

I didn't see it mentioned specifically in the notes other than Netflix, but are people having any luck with downloading HD or is it still limited to SD on some titles?

I just was testing NF and it's all 1080p if that's what the res is supposed to be. The queue worked well also. Going to check APV now.

It appears to still be limited in AP. I just tried to download a show posted YESTERDAY that I know is HD, and I do not get the option to download in HD in AS, yet. I know it will be coming! Go RedFox!!

I just was testing NF and it's all 1080p if that's what the res is supposed to be. The queue worked well also. Going to check APV now.
APV works fine in 1.3.0.0, the queue shows no problems, all titles can be loaded (HD or SD according to the current DRM status) (y)

Just the old bug with degrading audio quality for batch downloads (one item in EAC3, all others in AAC) is still present (to prevent this just add episodes one by one).

APV works fine in 1.3.0.0, the queue shows no problems, all titles can be loaded (HD or SD according to the current DRM status) (y)

Just the old bug with degrading audio quality for batch downloads (one item in EAC3, all others in AAC) is still present (to prevent this just add episodes one by one).

This is exactly what I am seeing as well. I am sure the devs will get HD back though.

This is exactly what I am seeing as well. I am sure the devs will get HD back though.
This is for sure, we have the best developers if it's possible they can do it. JMO.

Yeah the work around for the audio quality is a bit of a pain when grabbing seasons of shows, but at least they can all the queued up. At least we aren't in the dark ages of not having the queue anymore!

Does the new version restore HD for Amazon?

I didn't see it mentioned specifically in the notes other than Netflix, but are people having any luck with downloading HD or is it still limited to SD on some titles?
All the Game of Thrones is in HD, I haven't got past that yet.

Unable to download high resolution for Yellowstone Season 4 and Hotel Transformania also checked Being the Ricardos.

You have to be an Amazon Prime customer, that's all. I am not in the USA either.

You have to be an Amazon Prime customer, that's all. I am not in the USA either.

It's regional. I am an Amazon Prime customer and GoT still costs extra (to the prime membership) in the UK.

GoT was only available "for free" in AP in the US with a HBO sub so far as I know. When HBO launched HBOMax they pulled it from HBO if my recollection is correct.

GoT was only available "for free" in AP in the US with a HBO sub so far as I know. When HBO launched HBOMax they pulled it from HBO if my recollection is correct.
Reasonable explanation, thanks ...
Damn, no HBO in my country (yet) :cry:

I am a logged in Amazon Prime Member, I have purchased Yellowstone Season 4 and have gotten through half the season downloading at full resolution, it stopped downloading mid season and when I went back to downloading all I get is SD options.

I am a logged in Amazon Prime Member, I have purchased Yellowstone Season 4 and have gotten through half the season downloading at full resolution, it stopped downloading mid season and when I went back to downloading all I get is SD options.
You can buy it in either SD or HD

Yellowstone.png

You can buy it in either SD or HD

View attachment 62879

I can see how useful this forum is, you have allot of snappy comebacks, I bought Yellowstone in HD, if you read my post CAREFULLY it says I got halfway through the season downloading at High Resolution, and if you re-read my original post I have pointed out other shows that are only downloadable in SD as well. Thanks for your help, I am sure after this post you will probably ban me from the board.

Back