• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Amazon Subscription Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithbrad1254

Trying AnyStream using the trial version. Does AnyStream not support downloading from Prime subscription channels? I successfully downloaded a movie available from Prime, but whenever I try a movie from one of our Prime subscription channels (e.g., Max, BritBox) I do not get the "downloadable" option, so no way to dowbload.

You need to rent/buy the movie or TV show first. Make the purchase from your Internet browser and then refresh your AP page in AnyStream. You should see the download option after that. AnyStream will only download movies and shows that you have access to.

I forgot to mention that you would have to have a subscription to the specific channels (i.e. Max or Britbox) in order to download from them. If you aren't already subscribed to those channels, you will not be able to download from them. If you decide to subscribe to any channels, you should do it in a browser (not from AS).

I'm referring to subscription channels that I have signed up for under Prime, not rent/buy movies. However, it did end up finally working when I signed out of Amazon within AnyStream and back in. Why I had to do that I do not know. The subscription channel has been active for months.

I'm not sure either, but I'm glad you got it working. It's usually pretty smooth and painless.

Thanks. Prime is my top streaming site for downloads and most come from subscription channels, so testing that capability out was primary. Previously, I had been using StreamFab, which also worked great for the time I was using it, but they haven't cracked the DRM issue for Prime in over two months so it might be time for a switch.

I have downloaded Max and Starz from Prime (Starz even today), so I'm not sure what could be causing your issue.

Our service covers all subscription services from Amazon prime as long as you subscribe to them. You will be able to download anything from Amazon and many other premium providers

already used 3-4 channels (some of them in trials or x% off sales) in the past and actively using 1 channel weeky with AS.
no problems so far

Why I had to do that I do not know.
Happend in another thread already, not sure why. I recently subscribed to a channel and had no issues whatsoever. Currently, I cannot see any reason why some have it and some not. Maybe the region?

I'm referring to subscription channels that I have signed up for under Prime, not rent/buy movies. However, it did end up finally working when I signed out of Amazon within AnyStream and back in. Why I had to do that I do not know. The subscription channel has been active for months.
Sometimes there is a momentary glitch, it will always work and if it doesn't start your thread and please leave a log file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back