Amazon stereo audio

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by WiseMan, Oct 1, 2020.

1. WiseMan

WiseMan Active Member

Hello,
    when I choose to download only stereo audio from Amazon in AnyStream settings I expect that it will download best stereo track available.
    Best stereo track on Amazon is 224kbps, but AnyStream downloads 192kbps. Please adjust.

Btw, on Amazon there is separate license generated for video and audio?
    As I got message that Audio license could not be created after 2.4h on trial license.
    This would mean that only 5 downloads per day would be possible from Amazon.
    Also it seems that I need to wait now 4.8h to dl, as Amazon video license was generated and took 1 dl from my trial limit, even thou nothing was downloaded.

Please clarify.

2. Kamala

Kamala Well-Known Member

..for the record, the stereo track bitrate can be a lot lower on amazon, just check out some (older) documentaries..

3. WiseMan

WiseMan Active Member

Ok, but for series I want to download I am sure that such 224kbps track exists (also 5.1 eac3 640kbps exists and it can be downloaded fine).

4. Kamala

Kamala Well-Known Member

i noticed from your earlier post that you said you are using a trial version ..
    not sure if it is a limitation with the trial,but i am getting 224kbps tracks on a paid (lifetime) license.

5. WiseMan

WiseMan Active Member

For some shows 224kbps stereo audio is the best track - for these the audio downloads fine.
    The problem is when I want to get Dolby Digital 224kbps stereo track when 640kbps 5.1 exists (when I untick the 5.1 audio checkbox in settings) - then I'm getting AAC 192kbps as stereo.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2020