• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Amazon - Sorry but we are unable to decrypt this stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve55

Just started appearing this morning. Am I alone there? I don't think I'll upload the logs as they identify what and when I was trying to download.

I am also having this, just started overnight as I was DL'ing stuff when I went to bed and woke up to it.
I have tried numerous things, a few work but most do not, this is across Prime, FreeVee, and several channels I subscribe to through Prime.

Attached is a screenshot of the most recent fail and my log file.

Beyond the Edge (2017) - don't judge ... :)

I don't think anything has changed on my end, but maybe.
ATT 1Gb fiber.
No VPN, no tricky routing/setup.
No PiHole (removed it a while back).

Beyond the edge fail.png

Let me know if I can supply anything else, as I said I have several different movies/shows it has happened to this morning, so I can supply more logs if needed.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.6.4.astlog
    773.3 KB · Views: 1
Ditto. Just attempted to download Endeavour s9 e3 with no luck. Tried all three codecs.

Just for the record, I had tried AVC as well after I got that message with HEVC, same result. With "the other" product (which I avoid using if possible), it works just fine.

Log files attached ...

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.6.0.astlog
    716.1 KB · Views: 0
Hi Richard,
Please change your codec to AVC/VCBR, this title is not available in HEVC, it works and downloads just fine. Are you in the USA? I could find that exactly picture, but I think its the same movie.

View attachment 72859
That is not the same movie (but I cannot download that title either, same error popup).
The movie I tried is a SciFi movie from 2017 with Thomas Zellen, Casper Van Dien, and Sean Maher.
Also, my Video Codec is already set to AVC CBR.
Yes, located in USA.

Not sure if it will help but I have a little time to spare and I can recreate this with several titles, create a log file for each and post to give the devs more info to work with.
Just don't want to flood the forums with log files if not needed.

That is not the same movie (but I cannot download that title either, same error popup).
The movie I tried is a SciFi movie from 2017 with Thomas Zellen, Casper Van Dien, and Sean Maher.
Also, my Video Codec is already set to AVC CBR.
Yes, located in USA.
AVC/VCBR. CBR is almost extinct. It is a horrible codec. But let me try and see the actual reason for this failure. It's weird that movie doesn't come up in a search for me. Let me try again. Be right back.

Just for the record, I had tried AVC as well after I got that message with HEVC, same result. With "the other" product (which I avoid using if possible), it works just fine.
I don't care about the other product, all I care about is this one.

Maybe try using the current release 1.5.6.4 instead of one a few back ?
1. First thing I did
2. Before posting here, I tried several episodes, as well as going back to AVC. It's not just a one-off

Not sure if it will help but I have a little time to spare and I can recreate this with several titles, create a log file for each and post to give the devs more info to work with.
Just don't want to flood the forums with log files if not needed.
Please start your own thread, this is Steves thread.

Just started appearing this morning. Am I alone there? I don't think I'll upload the logs as they identify what and when I was trying to download.
Okay I had the wrong movie at first. This one also downloads fine.

Beyond the edge.png

I don't care about the other product, all I care about is this one.
Sure but it proves that whatever happened is solvable
And for what it's worth I am only too happy for people to post log files, it's just not something I feel comfortable with myself
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back