• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Amazon Prime Videoダウンロードエラー

Jackie2023

Again, this is not an issue with me running out of disk space, all my disks are working fine, here are my results for downloading two different episodes of a series, episode 8 was fine, but Wednesday's update was downloading An error popped up in episode 9. If there is insufficient space, everything should not be downloadable, but only episodes updated after Wednesday will have the so-called insufficient space problem([Warning] Available space check failed, winging it...).

繰り返しますが、これはディスク容量が不足しているという問題ではありません。すべてのディスクは正常に動作しています。シリーズの 2 つの異なるエピソードをダウンロードした結果は次のとおりです。エピソード 8 は問題ありませんでしたが、水曜日のアップデートのダウンロード中にエラーがポップアップしました。エピソード 9. 容量が不足している場合、すべてがダウンロードできないはずですが、水曜日以降に更新されたエピソードにのみ、いわゆる容量不足の問題が発生します ([警告] 空き容量のチェックに失敗しました。問題が発生しています...)。

Episode.8:
20240223185014.png

Episode.9:

20240223185214.png

Attachments

• prime-純情きらり_S01E08_(8) 「ピアノがやって来た」.astlog
    767.6 KB · Views: 1
  • prime-純情きらり_S01E09_(9) 「ピアノがやって来た」.astlog
    776.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Please write the name of those disks in English seeing that you’re posting an English forum. We do have a Japanese forum below. Sometimes these things are regional this stream may not be available yet to download.

I am moving this to our Japanese sub forum, where our Japanese moderator can take a look at it

I am moving this to our Japanese sub forum, where our Japanese moderator can take a look at it
Fine. But my disk wasn't the problem, it was more likely a bug in the software. Tomorrow I will return to my home from the office and try again to verify whether it is caused by the network, and the results will be reported back again.

You are getting the same error in this stream. Not enough disk space. Your hard drives are full. I cant help you.

You are getting the same error in this stream. Not enough disk space. Your hard drives are full. I cant help you.
ダウンロードに使用されるディスク容量は 80GB 近くあります。上に投稿したスクリーンショットのように、これはディスクの問題ではありませんが、ソフトウェアはディスク容量が不足していることを示すメッセージをポップアップ表示します。

他のエピソードは問題なかったので、私はそれを疑っていますが、これは日本での新たな保護のケースでもあるかもしれません。新しいストリームの場合は、時間をかけて数日後にもう一度お試しください。

同じディスク G ドライブを使用すると、エピソード 8 は正常にダウンロードできます。

20240223195316.png
20240223195409.png
20240223195443.png

他のエピソードは問題なかったので、私はそれを疑っていますが、これは日本での新たな保護のケースでもあるかもしれません。新しいストリームの場合は、時間をかけて数日後にもう一度お試しください。
わかりました、後でもう一度試して結果を報告します。

Back