• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Amazon Prime is still loading the page without stopping

Salotto

@Pete @RedFox 1
Hello.
I reported that the Amazon Prime page was loading non-stop and that it had been resolved in the last update, but when browsing further I realized that it is still not 100%.
When entering the channels tab, the part like 'Paramount' is still noticeable that continuous loading, F5 style, still happens.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.3.2.astlog
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Try clearing the cache at
]
C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/ Redfox/AnyStream/cache Delete the whole cache folder.

Try clearing the cache at
]
C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/ Redfox/AnyStream/cache Delete the whole cache folder.
This will also log you out of all services. Is there a chance of a more specific file(s) that could be deleted to resolve this without losing the login info? Just asking.

This will also log you out of all services. Is there a chance of a more specific file(s) that could be deleted to resolve this without losing the login info? Just asking.
It's fairly easy to log in again. ;)

I tried and unfortunately it didn't work.

The path provided above has an extra space before Redfox, if you tried to copy it directly. Make sure you replace "yourusername" with your own username in the Users directory.

C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\RedFox\AnyStream\

If you copied it just as I wrote it and pasted it with the user name on your computer it will work extra space or not.

Clearing the cache mentioned above will only log you out from Prime, as that cache only affects prime.
Reinstalling logs you out from all providers.

AFAIK Prime is the only streaming provider that AS uses actual webpages from the Amazon site to do its magic. That is why deleting the cache folder affects only Prime. All the other providers have the AS interface created "on the fly" for presentation in AS.

What actually happens "under the hood" with AS when the provider's screen is loaded is, of course, RedFox "magic."

I have just tested deleting the cache folder: after restarting, re-connecting, the problem is still present: permanent reloading...

Attachments

• probleme-amazon.jpg
    probleme-amazon.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 5
I have just tested deleting the cache folder: after restarting, re-connecting, the problem is still present: permanent reloading...
We will look into it. As I said previously in fixed.this thread. Thank you for your report. Try F-5 on your keyboard. Or you may try logging out and in again, until we get this

@Pete @RedFox 1
Hello.
I have now downloaded this latest version of AS.
Regarding continuous loading, it still remains active when accessing additional Prime Video channels such as Paramount.
For the rest, it's working very well so far.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.4.0.astlog
    2 MB · Views: 2
@Pete @RedFox 1
Hello.
I have now downloaded this latest version of AS.
Regarding continuous loading, it still remains active when accessing additional Prime Video channels such as Paramount.
For the rest, it's working very well so far.
I thought you told me your issue was resolved.

Maybe your issue will be resolved in the next version. We will look into it.:whistle:

@Pete @RedFox 1
Hello.
I reported that the Amazon Prime page was loading non-stop and that it had been resolved in the last update, but when browsing further I realized that it is still not 100%.
When entering the channels tab, the part like 'Paramount' is still noticeable that continuous loading, F5 style, still happens.
@RedFox 1
If not, I had even mentioned a few days ago that I wasn't 100% yet.
AS is sensational, there's no doubt about it. I just noticed this problem.

Last edited:
Back