• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Amazon Prime Fixed

is it? tried a movie, went fine. tried a season, cant load playlist. tried another movie, download button missing. i am on proxy, but still... a bunch of errors in log, each try with download button missing ends with

00:09:19.736 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] No titles on this page.

RedFox, tell me which country has me vote for you as president and I have to vote for Peta as king

is it? tried a movie, went fine. tried a season, cant load playlist. tried another movie, download button missing. i am on proxy, but still... a bunch of errors in log, each try with download button missing ends with

00:09:19.736 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] No titles on this page.
There are errors in the log because of your proxies and VPNs, this has always been this way with you. 😉

There are errors in the log because of your proxies and VPNs, this has always been this way with you. 😉
lol. how come i was able to download a few things? im not saying its not ironsocket going down the drain, whichh it probably is, but problem described is intermittent. will inspect further. thanks.

Thank you so much! I’ll be a longtime paying customer for sure. 🌟
if you have purchased a lifetime license, it stays with you and nothing changes for you, you can purchase subscriptions for your friends, relatives, etc.

Should the missing download button be fixed?
I don't see it and pressing F5 as someone mentioned here doesn't work.

Should the missing download button be fixed?
I don't see it and pressing F5 as someone mentioned here doesn't work.
You can try to add the item you want to your watchlist then open the video from your watchlist page rather than the homepage. The problem might be in the homepage

Great news !!! Now it's mostly Netflix (and maybe some Peacock post Feb 25?)

Well done I use Peacock all the time with you guys don't use the other mob anymore

Back