• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon Prime Day Sale on Providers

RedFox 1

Forum Admin
Amazon Prime Day is today

Code:
EPIX - .99 a month for 2 months
Discovery+ .99 a month for 2 months
Bet- .99 a month for 2 months
AMC+ .99 a month for 2 months

add Starz to the list.

Last edited:
Is this for the US market? I'm not seeing AMC+ as one of the offerings.

I see it now, the email with the offers just arrived. I signed up for a free 1-week trial just a few days ago and because of that, I'm not seeing the $0.99 offer for AMC+. I think I'll call them.

Last edited:
Amazon Prime Day is today

Code:
EPIX - .99 a month for 2 months
Discovery+ .99 a month for 2 months
Bet- .99 a month for 2 months
AMC+ .99 a month for 2 months

Thanks for posting RF1!

I just checked and in the US at least a good number of channels have a deal going on. I might snag one to play with.

Is this for the US market? I'm not seeing AMC+ as one of the offerings.

I see it now, the email with the offers just arrived. I signed up for a free 1-week trial just a few days ago and because of that, I'm not seeing the $0.99 offer for AMC+. I think I'll call them.
There are even more but I couldnt fit them in the screenshot
.99 fopr 2 months.jpg

There are even more but I couldnt fit them in the screenshot
View attachment 66174
Yeah, the reason I'm not seeing the AMC+ offer is that I'm still on a 1-week free trial that doesn't expire until July 13th, even though I've already canceled it. As this offer indicates it's valid through the 15th I just need to sign up for the two-month offer then.

Yeah, the reason I'm not seeing the AMC+ offer is that I'm still on a 1-week free trial that doesn't expire until July 13th, even though I've already canceled it. As this offer indicates it's valid through the 15th I just need to sign up for the two-month offer then.
You can get everything you ever wanted from those channels in 2 months. .99cents in USD is nothing.

For Amazon prime students like myself they are all .99 cents for 12 months.:D Not a student buy a.edu email for $5.00 and you will be.:whistle:

Thanks for subscribing to SHOWTIME with Prime Video Channels.

You can now watch SHOWTIME on Amazon. We have charged your payment method on file $0.99 plus any applicable taxes. You will be charged at this price per month for 12 months. After that, your subscription will automatically renew at $10.99 per month plus any applicable taxes. This subscription will automatically renew every month unless you turn off automatic renewal by canceling your subscription.

Back