• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Amazon Prime: Anystream Constantly Refreshing Selection Menu

Phillip WNY

I have been experiencing occasional instances of constant refreshing of the "web browser" part of Anystream while displaying Amazon Prime Video listings, especially after choosing a video category. Not sure if anyone ran into this one before.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.3.0.astlog
    19.6 MB · Views: 0
We are aware of this I am sure it will be fixed in a future version, Amazon has made a ton of changes to its website, and we have to make changes to keep up. Please know that we working on it and it shouldn't affect the download.

We are aware of this I am sure it will be fixed in a future version, Amazon has made a ton of changes to its website, and we have to make changes to keep up. Please know that we working on it and it shouldn't affect the download.
OK, thanks. Just wanted to make sure you guys knew about it.

Do you mean a permanent F5 loop or the situation where it loads and then directly reloads again before showing the green downloadables button?
Yes, RF1 said they now it, I just want to understand it for myself.

Do you mean a permanent F5 loop or the situation where it loads and then directly reloads again before showing the green downloadables button?
Yes, RF1 said they now it, I just want to understand it for myself.
It just reloads the menu without ever allowing you to select a title to get the green downloadable button. I have been able to usually resolve this by shutting the program down and restarting.

Back