• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Amazon page keeps reloading

Don922

I am attempting to download CSI: NY through AP (yes I have a P+ Subscription). I search for CSI and select CSI NY. I queue up the first season. I select season 2 on the drop down and the page just keeps reloading over and over and over again. Even if I search for CSI NY season 2 and select it from the search results causes the page to reload over and over again.

Log file attached

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.6.0.astlog
    791.5 KB · Views: 4
Might try the old clear cache maneuver.

Rename or delete this directory with AS closed. Then reopen it.

C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\RedFox\AnyStream\cache

Worth a shot as it is a painless attempt.

CSI NY.jpg I have tried to reproduce your error 3 times and I cannot. It costs money to get it from AP so I will not be trying that. Paramount + has it in full HD 1080p for all 9 Seasons.

CSI.jpg

Last edited:
Might try the old clear cache maneuver.

Rename or delete this directory with AS closed. Then reopen it.

C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\RedFox\AnyStream\cache

Worth a shot as it is a painless attempt.
Hi DQ,

That didn't work.

Thanks

I have tried to reproduce your error 3 times and I cannot. It costs money to get it from AP so I will not be trying that. Paramount + has it in full HD 1080p for all 9 Seasons.

Hi RF1,

Did you try loading the season 2 page from AP? You don't need to download anything. You actually can't as the page just keeps reloading.

AP Audio is 640 kbps while P+ is 195 kbps.

Please have the developers look at the log file.

Thanks

Hi RF1,

Did you try loading the season 2 page from AP? You don't need to download anything. You actually can't as the page just keeps reloading.

AP Audio is 640 kbps while P+ is 195 kbps.

Please have the developers look at the log file.

Thanks
I will pass the logs on to the developers.

If you want to get Paramount Plus as an Amazon Prime Video channel, you have to follow these steps: First, open the Amazon Prime Video app on your streaming device. Then, find “Paramount Plus.” After that, tap on the “Learn More” option at the top of the screen. Finally, choose your subscription.

Last edited:
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At first i didn't see it but today ... but it is still happening. I am wondering if it has something to the LOOP that is the display of Thursday Night Football counter.

Interesting ... when I go to ap and enter CSI: NY into the search and select season 1 THEN select season 1 .. it comes up correct. In fact all seasons appear to come up correctly except season 2. Still think it has something to do with the looping clock display

Its an issue, yes, I also can reproduce it, but I am not sure what the issue is, because all other Amazon pages loads properly.

Interesting ... when I go to ap and enter CSI: NY into the search and select season 1 THEN select season 1 .. it comes up correct. In fact all seasons appear to come up correctly except season 2. Still think it has something to do with the looping clock display
Its a page load issue, it loads to 40% and is blocked by something, it's an AS issue I think, it is easily reproducible.

This happens to be an Amazon issue, not an AS issue but Pete fixed it just for you Don.:( Go to the Amazon Page and go to the bottom and click on show all 25 episodes, it will go into an endless loop. YOU CAN NEVER SEE THE 25TH EPISODE ON THE AMAZON WEBSITE BECAUSE OF AMAZONS ERROR. :sick:That's the issue. Amazon issue.
Download 64bit:
https://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyStream_1.4.6.1_64bit.exe

Download 32bit:
https://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyStream_1.4.6.1_32bit.exe

Changelog AnyStream

1.4.6.1 beta 2022-11-16
  • Workaround: Prime: incorrectly coded "show all episodes" page would cause end endless loop (CSI NY Season 2)
    Now breaking the vicious circle when detecting this behavior.

Last edited:
with the new release ... all is ok. Thanks for the quick turn-around

Back