• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Amazon Other regions

I am member in PrimeVideo yes, i open the title in .es amazon perfectly but in AnyStream i can't get .es domain.
@DeepSpace, yes i did it, after choose Other in tab fo Region choose, but its always in US region. I'm am with Spain IP.

I'm not going to read the entire thread.....if you have access to Amazon Prime Video through the Amazon website....Amazon will not let your account access primevideo.com. It will redirect you back to Amazon.

US, UK, DE, and JA can access each other if you are lucky and your VPN is not detected. They all access Prime Video directly through Amazon.
All other countries access through primevideo.com

If you want to take a chance and alter your account address to a different country, you could possibly access it. Many people have difficulty switching back
to their home country after though. I would NOT recommend it.

I'm not going to read the entire thread.....if you have access to Amazon Prime Video through the Amazon website....Amazon will not let your account access primevideo.com. It will redirect you back to Amazon.

US, UK, DE, and JA can access each other if you are lucky and your VPN is not detected. They all access Prime Video directly through Amazon.
All other countries access through primevideo.com

If you want to take a chance and alter your account address to a different country, you could possibly access it. Many people have difficulty switching back
to their home country after though. I would NOT recommend it.
After this post I think I got it. Thank you very much for the comprehensive answer, regards!

Yes i'm not in Spain but using VPN from Spain, and in browsers everything works fine. but in AS vpn does not seem to be detected. I trying this with UK VPN with UK Region from drop down tab and redirecting to co.uk and that titlest is available there is work.
Connect directly if you live in Spain. No VPN.

UK, DE and US require prime subscription for you to be able to access primevideo. im subbed to US, DE, FRA and UK. (crap, i need to cancel those lol, at least one). all are separate subscriptions IIRC. dunno how it goes down with AP ESP, but i dont think you can access it with US or UK subscription to prime.

UK, DE and US require prime subscription for you to be able to access primevideo. im subbed to US, DE, FRA and UK. (crap, i need to cancel those lol, at least one). all are separate subscriptions IIRC. dunno how it goes down with AP ESP, but i dont think you can access it with US or UK subscription to prime.
You only need to be subscribed to one.....use the same account for all sites. Same username/password.....same address.

You only need to be subscribed to one.....use the same account for all sites. Same username/password.....same address.

errrrm, nope. i had to start prime subscriptions on all. but yes, login info can stay the same. i mean,, maaaybe for amazon content you get that with just one subscription, but im pretty sure for all other nonamazon content available you must start subscription on every regional site. if im wrong, well then... i cant be, right? that means im a brainlet and am paying for four primes instead of one. but im pretty sure im right. b-but am i? i am, yeah. yeah? YEAH? :I

errrrm, nope. i had to start prime subscriptions on all. but yes, login info can stay the same. i mean,, maaaybe for amazon content you get that with just one subscription, but im pretty sure for all other nonamazon content available you must start subscription on every regional site. if im wrong, well then... i cant be, right? that means im a brainlet and am paying for four primes instead of one. but im pretty sure im right. b-but am i? i am, yeah. yeah? YEAH? :I
Nah...just a misunderstanding...I thought you were referring to Prime....not channels. Heck, family sharing doesn't even let you share channels.
I'm Grandfathered in under the original Prime family sharing program...so one account allows 4 family members access. If I subscribe to a channel, they can't see it even though it's the same account.

Back