• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Amazon Other regions

sisobams

Hi everybody, i want to download some title from Spain Amazon, but it not works. I try first with change Region in setting to Other but still Amazon.com(US) and the title was not there, i try to change region from website but after click "Go to website" nothings gonna happen. Can you add Spain region in settings of Amazon after US, UK and DE/AU?I see the title available from open amazon.es but from Chrome and etc external browsers, if i could paste the url in the app... Thanks!

You have to be a member of Amazon to use it. If you live in Spain and there is an Amazon in Spain you should be able to download from it, provided you are a member.

I try first with change Region in setting to Other but still Amazon.com(US)
Did you restart AS or pressed F5 after you changed the region? For some reason, AS does not reload the site to the other region or opens a new tab for that region. So you need to do it yourself.

I am member in PrimeVideo yes, i open the title in .es amazon perfectly but in AnyStream i can't get .es domain.
@DeepSpace, yes i did it, after choose Other in tab fo Region choose, but its always in US region. I'm am with Spain IP.

i open the title in .es amazon perfectly but in AnyStream i can't get .es domain
I haven't used any domain that would require the Other setting so far. Maybe you need to enable a VPN to the region in question? If you are there, it seems that it doesn't recognize it. But that is only a guess.

@DeepSpace, I'm using VPN, for example in UK everything is fine, the titles which availables there works in AS because it have UK in tab region on AS. Is it possible developments add more regions on tab?

Is it possible developments add more regions on tab?
I cannot answer this, nor do I know what you could do then. Maybe someone else has an idea. Or, if it's an AS issue, you need to wait for an update.

I mean developers of AS can they add more regions in settings tab? you can see what I mean in the attached photo below

Attachments

• Screenshot_148.png
    Screenshot_148.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I mean developers of AS can they add more regions in settings tab? you can see what I mean in the attached photo below
I do not believe its an AnyStream issue, when you use a VPN Amazon checks to see what and where you paid for your Prime membership and redirects you back to that country.

You would have it set to "other" and it should work for Spain.

How come I don't see a log file in this thread? Please upload one.

How come I don't see a log file in this thread? Please upload one.

I don't have any errors, it's just that after I select Other, I restart AS, I look for the title that should be there, but it isn't. I see that the US domain is set in the settings, not the Spanish one.

So if I understand you correctly you are in Spain, correct? Because that's not where I can place you. It seems you are really in Bulgaria. Bulgaria Spain is a different story.

So if I understand you correctly you are in Spain, correct? Because that's not where I can place you. It seems you are really in Bulgaria. Bulgaria Spain is a different story.
Yes i'm not in Spain but using VPN from Spain, and in browsers everything works fine. but in AS vpn does not seem to be detected. I trying this with UK VPN with UK Region from drop down tab and redirecting to co.uk and that titlest is available there is work.

I asked you if you lived in Spain and you said yes, I cannot help you anymore.

Back