• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Amazon not working for anystream

valkire100

Can not download anything from amazon. Keep getting error about "Your web browser is missing a digital rights component. Go to chrome://components and under WidevineCdm, click Check for update." Is there a fix coming for this as I have already updated to 1.6.5.0 and it still doesn't work.

Can not download anything from amazon. Keep getting error about "Your web browser is missing a digital rights component. Go to chrome://components and under WidevineCdm, click Check for update." Is there a fix coming for this as I have already updated to 1.6.5.0 and it still doesn't work.
Obviously, you never downloaded anything before. Nothing is broken. ;) Press the Green downloadables button.

Downloadables.jpg

Obviously, you never downloaded anything before. Nothing is broken. ;) Press the Green downloadables button.

View attachment 74355
Encountered this exact issue a little while ago, and I'm thinking wait a minute where have I seen this before,... then I remembered this post. A quick search remedied the problem in no time at all. Being fairly new, I definitely appreciate this thread and all the details included. Thank you. (y)

Encountered this exact issue a little while ago, and I'm thinking wait a minute where have I seen this before,... then I remembered this post. A quick search remedied the problem in no time at all. Being fairly new, I definitely appreciate this thread and all the details included. Thank you. (y)
Dont worry my friend, I am usually here 10 hours a day. If you need me do not hesitate to post.

Sorry about posting about this issue before using the handy search function.
I do not see a green download button. Amazon verifies that the content was purchased.
Any reason why I wouldn't see a green button, despite Amazon indicating that I "purchased this"?

1699581746449.png
I will purchase this license if I can make AnyStream work under Windows 7.
Thanks-Dan

Sorry about posting about this issue before using the handy search function.
I do not see a green download button. Amazon verifies that the content was purchased.
Any reason why I wouldn't see a green button, despite Amazon indicating that I "purchased this"?

View attachment 75304
I will purchase this license if I can make AnyStream work under Windows 7.
Thanks-Dan
Looks like you need to click on the movie/TV poster for it to load the page and have the green link show at the top.

Back