• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue Amazon not downloading correct video when downloading extras within downloadable videos list

Sipherdrakon

So I was trying to download the Orientation Video for Gen V, it was on the downloadable videos list, but instead it downloads S01E01. Same thing happened when I tried to download the Season 2 Recap and S3 Preview for "Upload" it just downloaded S03E01 three times instead.

I know it worked on earlier versions as I've downloaded extras from good omens and the like, it just doesn't seem to work anymore on the current version. Not sure what changed.

Please install the latest version (you didn't even tell us the version you used) and try again.

If it is the same issue as with Rings of Power etc, then it should've been fixed with 1.6.7.1.
Code:
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anystream-beta-1-6-7-1.88615/
Fix: prime: proper handling of out-of-series extras (please verify)

Back