• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon listing issues

twhiting9275

The scenario is slightly different with Amazon, but it seems they've joined the 'updated drm' club
With any older movies or TV shows (some as recent as Tuesday/Wednesday), things are fine. Page loads up, downloads are available, all is good. Just don't try to even browse anything newer while downloads run

If the show has anything newer than that available, then page gets up to about 43-49% then doesn't go farther than that. Tried multiple times, multiple shows, scenario always the same

Log attached

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.6.2.astlog
    2.8 KB · Views: 3
I just tried and viewed the Wheel of Time page which just had an episode come out last night and it worked fine.

Yes some pages seem to get stuck @45% .. Dexter: New Blood (region US) to name just one but stumbled upon a few more

Yes some pages seem to get stuck @45% .. Dexter: New Blood (region US) to name just one but stumbled upon a few more

AFAIK there's no discernable pattern to it - some selections are clear to download, others stick at 45%.

Dexter: New Blood (region US) to name just one
I just downloaded all available episodes with no problem - I used 720P resolution. It is perfectly adequate with 5 reference frames (at least to my eye).

Please no conspirancy theories while these providers work.

I just tried and viewed the Wheel of Time page which just had an episode come out last night and it worked fine.

Yeah, I was able to get that downloaded to about 50% , then tied to view something else and the Amazon world ended . Haven’t been able to get back there since

@
twhiting9275 .. well, I have seen it but I don't think it's DRM as 99.98% works on my AP at least, maybe it's URL or CDN related when gets stuck like that but I dunno

@
twhiting9275 .. well, I have seen it but I don't think it's DRM as 99.98% works on my AP at least, maybe it's URL or CDN related when gets stuck like that but I dunno

Possible workaround - after my selections only loading to 45% & then freezing, I was able to get one to produce a download menu by clicking on it on the Amazon basic page which shows your recent views. The normal steps of typing my selection title in and then clicking on it produced that 45% load fail. The download speed does seem to be slower than normal, but at least it's working.

Possible workaround - after my selections only loading to 45% & then freezing, I was able to get one to produce a download menu by clicking on it on the Amazon basic page which shows your recent views. The normal steps of typing my selection title in and then clicking on it produced that 45% load fail. The download speed does seem to be slower than normal, but at least it's working.

Then maybe URL related, I haven't been able to reproduce that workaround yet but will keep this in mind.. for me it's just like 5-6 titles that's been like that so far vs maybe 1000 DL's but started just recently

Another logfile with 45%

Bosch Season 2
Thanx

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.6.2.astlog
    3.1 KB · Views: 2
Another logfile with 45%

Bosch Season 2
Thanx

I pulled a single title on AP no problem but when I tried to just pull up a season of a show it got stuck at 45%. So I could not even view that season I had to just shut AS.

Hmm, seems I can get past the 45% lock-up by adding to my watch list instead, I get the green download button from those now

1. On region US I could now DL those 45% lock-ups when selecting from watch list (like dexter I previously mentioned)

2. On region "Other" there's now an protocol error instead when attempting to DL from previously pages that locked at 45%

But as stated before it's on very few titles this is happening to so maybe just something on their end that's unusual, but definitely attempt adding to watch list if you come across this and then try

sshot-1-75%.png

I haven’t had any issues with the Amazon app. I knew someone would come on here and start unfounded rumors. Please don't pay attention.

I haven’t had any issues with the Amazon app. I knew someone would come on here and start unfounded rumors. Please don't pay attention.

The DRM thing with AP is clearly not a thing at this point but there is for sure an issue with AP and loading seasons.

I will start a different thread on it.

. I knew someone would come on here and start unfounded rumors..
This is not a RUMOR, there IS a problem. Good on you that you don’t see the problem, but that doesn’t mean it’s not a problem, or that it’s a rumor. It’s not. It’s been verified by multiple members in this forum that it is happening and it’s true

Last edited:
Back