• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Amazon issues is back again

Jackie2023

Unfortunately, the same download error as before occurred again with Prime Video(Japan region) today.
Only a small part can be downloaded normally, and most of them will pop up errors.
20240509171627.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.7.0.astlog
    653.3 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyStream_1.8.7.0.astlog
    935.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
The log says download process aborted. Did you get any error messages or was it just the last try (I just checked the end of the log)?

Also you should update, even though it might not help you here.

The log says download process aborted. Did you get any error messages or was it just the last try (I just checked the end of the log)?

Also you should update, even though it might not help you here.
Just like the previous problems, there were errors in download completion at the beginning.
After a while it will evolve into "Sorry, but we are currently unable to decrypt this stream."

Attachments

• prime-黒い海峡.astlog
    954 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
20240509173806.png

Use version 1.8.8.0 to try downloading other programs, still the same.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.8.0.astlog
    374.8 KB · Views: 0
This should be posted in the Japanese subforum, moved it to .jp subforum.

Unfortunately, your log says your computer is having an error, or you stopped the download. It could also be a network issue.

Unfortuna`tely youyrlog say your compouter is having error, or you stopped the download. It could also be a network issue.
This is not a problem with my network. Just like the previous two reports, only a few parts can be downloaded normally, but most of them will pop up errors.

This is not a problem with my network. Just like the previous two reports, only a few parts can be downloaded normally, but most of them will pop up errors.
Okay. There is no way I can test that download, I can only see what's in the log. Wait until the next version.

Okay. There is no way I can test that download, I can only see what's in the log. Wait until the next version.
Two different programs with successful downloading and failed downloading, both are conducted under the same network.
This situation usually occurs in the Japanese legion first and then spreads to other countries and regions.
20240509194625.png

20240509194800.png

Attachments

• prime-恋に無駄口_S01E01_第1話.astlog
    607.7 KB · Views: 0
  • prime-セレブ男子は手に負えません_S01E01_第1話 それって管理人の仕事ですか?.astlog
    706.9 KB · Views: 0
Back