• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon Issue- "The download was aborted." -- Anystream is aware and working on it.

redangme

I am currently unable to download from Amazon. Started at some point today.

The queue shows, "The download was aborted."
The "Presently available quota:" which normally shows 99, shows 93 and seems to increment downward each time I retry.
I've tried a few different files, including one that downloaded yesterday with the same error message.
I've restarted the program, and restarted my computer.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.6.2.astlog
    614.6 KB · Views: 3
We are aware of this issue and will work on it asap. Thanks for reporting.

In case the info is of any use, this issue (download aborted) is currently only affecting my US account. But UK account still works fine, at the moment.
Thanks for all your efforts.
Thank you for reporting this, I am sure they will get around to to the UK soon enough, for what its worth, the devs here are very good at what they do, I have faith this will be fixed in due time. Its a big job.

Thank you for reporting this, I am sure they will get around to to the UK soon enough, for what its worth, the devs here are very good at what they do, I have faith this will be fixed in due time. Its a big job.
No problem at all and, yes, I'd say you're right in that UK will join soon enough.
I have all faith in the RedFox dev and support team. The constantly moving target must be a challenge, to say the least.
Thanks again!

No problem at all and, yes, I'd say you're right in that UK will join soon enough.
I have all faith in the RedFox dev and support team. The constantly moving target must be a challenge, to say the least.
Thanks again!
Thank you for your patience and understanding. I appreciate it.:thankyou:

By morning everybody in the world that can access it will have the same problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't know about the rest of the world, but Germany is definitely there now. :dance::rockingchair:

Back