• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon has 40 episodes but AS is only seeing 25

markmarz

AnyStream Plus 1.3.6.0 (64 bit), registered.

I also am presented with only the first 25 episodes of 40 available to download. No Pi-hole, renamed cache, hit <F5> repeatedly.

FWIW, I'm trying to download the episodes in Season 1 of "What's My Line?" on Amazon Prime.

Thanks,
Mark M.

whats.jpg
AnyStream Plus 1.3.6.0 (64 bit), registered.

I also am presented with only the first 25 episodes of 40 available to download. No Pi-hole, renamed cache, hit <F5> repeatedly.

FWIW, I'm trying to download the episodes in Season 1 of "What's My Line?" on Amazon Prime.

Thanks,
Mark M.
I have no idea what your issue is but it doesn't seem that I can reproduce it. Please read the link I posted, without a log file I have no way of knowing what your issues are.View attachment 65539

I'm sorry you have no idea what my issue is. I thought the thread subject itself, and my post, was pretty clear. Perhaps you meant to say you have no idea how to fix it?

I have re-read all your postings in this thread and cannot find what you mean by "the link you posted". Unless you mean the link in your reply to me, which went nowhere?

upload_2022-6-6_9-11-19.png

Here's the 25 I show, not the 40 you show:
upload_2022-6-6_9-11-57.png

I have attached the log.

Thanks!
Mark M.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.6.0.astlog
    213.9 KB · Views: 3
Oh BTW I tested this with a competing product and it shows all 40 episodes. So it's clearly not an Amazon Prime limit.

I'm on 1.3.6.1 and show all 40 FYI

Attachments

• AP.jpg
    AP.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 7
Oh BTW I tested this with a competing product and it shows all 40 episodes. So it's clearly not an Amazon Prime limit.
Our product shows all 40 as I have shown you in my screenshot and other members also see 40, I really do not care about competing products, they are no where close to us in programing. I don't even call them competing products.:D I dont think anyone ever said it was a Prime limit, where did you find that?

I have re-read all your postings in this thread and cannot find what you mean by "the link you posted". Unless you mean the link in your reply to me, which went nowhere?

If this link went nowhere you must have a popup blocker that is stopping you from using the forum and the program correctly. Ill post it again. But you have posted all the correct information after I posted that link, so you are good.:cool:
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/posting-guidelines-please-read-before-you-post.84774/

I'm mentioning other products to eliminate the possibility that it's an Amazon Prime issue. I found that broached as a possibility in this very thread. So I'd thought I'd rule that out. Makes sense, right?

@George++ Thanks, I wasn't aware of the beta link nor that it was a beta release we were talking about.

upload_2022-6-6_10-50-12.png

In an other reply to the OP in this thread, you said:
I wish I knew how to help you more but if the other members had this issue I would say it was an AnyStream issue. But they do not. Something is blocking the download process, I wish I could be of more help.

I'm another member having this issue. So it's clearly not the case that everyone else pulls 40.

Oh, there is no pop-up blocking at my end. You're conflating different links.

I'm mentioning other products to eliminate the possibility that it's an Amazon Prime issue. I found that broached as a possibility in this very thread. So I'd thought I'd rule that out. Makes sense, right?

@George++ Thanks, I wasn't aware of the beta link nor that it was a beta release we were talking about.

View attachment 65556

In an other reply to the OP in this thread, you said:
I wish I knew how to help you more but if the other members had this issue I would say it was an AnyStream issue. But they do not. Something is blocking the download process, I wish I could be of more help.

I'm another member having this issue. So it's clearly not the case that everyone else pulls 40.
You are the member having issue, I think another member showed 40 also. But Ill look into it for you okay. Thanks for posting, have a nice day.

You are the member having issue, I think another member showed 40 also. But Ill look into it for you okay. Thanks for posting, have a nice day.

I thank you for myself and anyone else who is having or will have this problem. If you'll review this thread, I think you'll find the OP never got a fix.

I thank you for myself and anyone else who is having or will have this problem. If you'll review this thread, I think you'll find the OP never got a fix.
As a matter of fact he did, , it was his cache in his browser that was an issue, he cleared it, but I don't think that's your issue, because you couldnt even click on a link in the forum, that's clearly intact, so I think your issue is more convoluted. I said I would look into it.

No, I COULD click on a link. We're talking about 2 different links. Please abandon that line of inquiry.

The OP said "So I removed the cache, and it still is stuck at 25.. Weird.. Maybe I'll try again with a different version when it comes out. Thanks again for the help." Then later "I was already at 4x. I tried again at 1x, but it didn't help. It's all good. Plenty of other things to download."

In other words, he first reported the problem. He didn't get a fix. Then I reported the problem.

Thanks!
Mark M.

It's clear it's 40 for many, probably most. But it's 25 for me and the OP.

It's clear it's 40 for many, probably most. But it's 25 for me and the OP.
This thread is from last Feb, it's always best to start your own thread. That was in the link I shared with you. Just because it's the same issue doesn't mean it was caused by the same problem.

Last February was 4 months ago. I'll of course post in new thread in future, though to my way of thinking that makes it damn difficult to keep track of issues. But you're doing the work, so whatever you like.

Back