• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Amazon DRM license could not be processed

frog_

Hey, trying to download an episode from prime jp that released today, I'm getting this error:
1708705607522.png

Older Episodes seem to work fine.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.3.0.astlog
    633.3 KB · Views: 3
Try again tomorrow. Sometimes new streams are not released immediately.

You should also turn off your VPN, that could be the cause of your issue. I am moving this thread to our Japanese sub forum where someone may be able to duplicate your issue.

You should also turn off your VPN, that could be the cause of your issue.
Without VPN I can't download at all since I'm not located in japan. Streaming in my browser works, I don't think the VPN is the issue.
If Amazon Blocks the VPN, the download button doesn't show up at all.

I'll try again tomorrow, thanks for the insights.

AmazonPrimeのDRMが2/23くらいから更新されたようで新しい動画がダウンロードできなくなっています
現在は以下のエラーが表示されるようになっているので、開発チームが対応中かと思います。
1708727016281.png

Sorry we are working hard to fix these issues, you had to expect things like this, in this business, it is normal. We are aware of all the issues. Now please do not post about it are aware.

Without VPN I can't download at all since I'm not located in japan. Streaming in my browser works, I don't think the VPN is the issue.
If Amazon Blocks the VPN, the download button doesn't show up at all.

I'll try again tomorrow, thanks for the insights.

I know Redfox1 says it's being worked on but I wanted to point out (just for general reference) that the page you are looking for content on is not what you are downloading from. Those are separate entities. And if you are using VPN you need to be mindful of where your DNS requests are going. If your DNS requests are not going through your tunnel they are getting answered locally. So if you are on the Japanese Amazon page and you hit download and a DNS request is made for cdn1.amz.com to pull the title, the DNS response can be based on your location. So if you are in Germany (just making that up) and you get a CDN server in Germany for an Amazon title that exists in Japan, that can hose things up.

I am not saying that's your problem, just throwing that out there. VPN can cause some tricky situations.

Can confirm that amazon is working again, thanks for the quick fix.

アマゾンは修正されました。 「このストリームを復号化できません」エラーは発生しなくなります。存在する場合はすべて修正するよう引き続き努力していきます。

Back