• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Amazon Downloads Not Downloading

almightytaquito

Upgraded to 1.6.8.0 (64-Bit) and now, when I try to download from Amazon, the download goes into the queue but just stays grey. I have logged out, closed AnyStream, opened AnyStream and signed back in, but it still hasn't fixed it.

download - amazon.png
Screenshot 2023-11-11 120039.png
download not working - amazon.png

Please attach log. If you scroll more to the right it may state the reason for the stop.

It works fine here I will look at a log file if one os provided, try rebooting your computer and try again

2023-11-11_13-50-06.jpg

My guess is that you are using the trial and ran out of downloads. Please post a logfile.

The free 21-day trial version of AnyStream is limited to approximately 10 downloads. You have a quota of 10 downloads. Whenever some of it is used up, it will refill at a rate of 1 download every day. This amounts to a maximum of 31 downloads over the trial period of 21 days.

Last edited:
We will know when he post the log file. It’s probably what you and BCloud said, I’m surprised we didn’t have more inquiries about that

HAH. Sorry guys. Did some errands around town. Super embarrassing. But yeah. It was in a paused state. This is resolved. Thanks for the help.

Back