• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Amazon Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozasa

The Amazon "missing button problem" was solved with 1.8.0.1, many thanks for being so quick!
However, I do not get all available episodes as downloadable...

For example, in "Heidi 2015" there are 39 episodes that you can perfectly view in Prime Video, but Anystream only shows the first 25 as downloadable

Any hints?

Sorry, I am precisely interested in the last 5 episodes (numbers 35-39), that do not show as downloadable in Anystream
So I cannot make any log....

Help Us Help you. Please make an AnyStream log file with every error report posted.

1. Look at the GUI of AnyStream.
2. In the upper left-hand corner you will see FILE
3. Press File, and you will see Create log file, create it
4. It is in a .zip format (lastlog) on your desktop or in your documents
5. Upload to the forum with your error report and explanation.

Thank you all for your cooperation.:)

Sorry again to be the bearer of bad news....

Just noted that Guy's Grocery Games, Season 20, Episodes 25-27 are missing even though they are available to view in AP account (Discovery+ subscription). For this season, 28 episodes are listed. However, there are really only 26 episodes as Episode 3 and one of the two episodes marked as Episode 19 (the one titled, "GGG Winners & Their Dads" -- a duplicate of Episode 18) are marked "unavailable" by AP. AS shows 23 in the download. I end up missing episodes 25-27 which are available. Notably at the bottom of the page for this season there is a hyperlink to display all 28 episodes listed and the ones that don't show up in the AS download list are the last three episodes that show up when you click on the hyperlink to display all listed episodes. So, by my calculation, AS should display 26 available titles for download, not the 23 total I'm seeing.

See attached log file. Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.0.1.astlog
    2.8 MB · Views: 1
Sorry again to be the bearer of bad news....

Just noted that Guy's Grocery Games, Season 20, Episodes 25-27 are missing even though they are available to view in AP account (Discovery+ subscription). For this season, 28 episodes are listed. However, there are really only 26 episodes as Episode 3 and one of the two episodes marked as Episode 19 (the one titled, "GGG Winners & Their Dads" -- a duplicate of Episode 18) are marked "unavailable" by AP. AS shows 23 in the download. I end up missing episodes 25-27 which are available. Notably at the bottom of the page for this season there is a hyperlink to display all 28 episodes listed and the ones that don't show up in the AS download list are the last three episodes that show up when you click on the hyperlink to display all listed episodes. So, by my calculation, AS should display 26 available titles for download, not the 23 total I'm seeing.

See attached log file. Thanks.
Donaf,

Do you have Max?

Those episodes seem to be on Max for S20 and downloadable.

Just a suggestion & possible work-a-round.

Mike

Attachments

• Groc.jpg
    Groc.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 8
Donaf,

Do you have Max?

Those episodes seem to be on Max for S20 and downloadable.

Just a suggestion & possible work-a-round.

Mike
Yes I do have Max and agreed that it is my workaround for this issue. However, the audio is inferior to AP, which is why I've opted and prefer to pull them down there.

Everybody calm down. We will fix it as we always do. Thank you for the log file.

Help Us Help you. Please make an AnyStream log file with every error report posted.

1. Look at the GUI of AnyStream.
2. In the upper left-hand corner you will see FILE
3. Press File, and you will see Create log file, create it
4. It is in a .zip format (lastlog) on your desktop or in your documents
5. Upload to the forum with your error report and explanation.

Thank you all for your cooperation.:)
OK, here is the log where Anystream only shows 25 episodes to download, when there are 39 available in total in one season (all perfectly watchable).

Incidentally, in the first page of Prime Video episodes there are only 25 shown, you have to press the "show all episodes" to see them all.
Probably it has something to do with the error, since I can reproduce the same situation when another series, such as "Detective Conan" has more than 25 episodes (this series has 103 episodes in one season, but Anystream only lists the first 25 as downloadable).

Many thanks

Attachments

333.1 KB · Views: 0
Yep I am also encountering this issue. If there are 26 episodes in a season in Amazon Prime, AnyStream will now capture the download links of the first 25, but not the 26th episode that only appears when you click "Show all 26 episodes"

Not sure if you want to call this a bug or just a change in behavior, but while 1.8.0.1 brought the Amazon download button back, it is no longer seeing the stuff on the extras tab, only the episodes. Log attached looking at Strange New Worlds Seasons 1 and 2. Season 1 can see 20 episodes (10 actual episodes and 10 Ready Rooms labeled as episodes 101-110 on the episode tab), but not the trailer on the extras tab. Season 2 shows only 10 episodes, while the 10 Ready Rooms are on the extras tab, and are not caught by Anystream.

Attachments

502.8 KB · Views: 0
On a lot of series, especially AMAZON AnyStream never downloaded the extras

Hi, the download button is still missing after the update (Win). I tested also a complete reinstallation and restart of the computer.

Attachments

359.6 KB · Views: 2
Same here: total 40 episodes in one season and Anystream only shows 25 episodes to download. I just need to download episodes 30 to 40. There should be some "refresh" icon near the "Downloadable videos (25)" button after all the 40 episodes are shown in the webpage (clicking on the amazon "Show all episodes" link at the bottom of the page). It's so frustrating that Anystream checks the downloadable files only when the first page with the first 25 episodes only is loaded. Please fix it asap, thanks.

This has already been reported a few times, we are working to fix all the issues. Amazon changed its protocols and we have to adjust to it. Please be patient.

Hi, the download button is still missing after the update (Win). I tested also a complete reinstallation and restart of the computer.
I encountered this issue as well and here's what fixed it for me in Amazon. I switched Amazon accounts and the download button came back. I dunno if it will work for you but if in doubt, that would be the first step I would try (might work with a logout and login as well). I echo the only seeing 25 episodes for download as well. Here's the logfile for the episode mismatch as well.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.0.1_3.astlog
    515.1 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back