• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue Amazon CVBR unable to grab EAC3 under VPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

matant

I tried many titles but under NordVPN JP AS can't download 224kbps EAC3 audio, only AAC shown

I tried many titles but under NordVPN JP AS can't download 224kbps EAC3 audio, only AAC shown
VPNs are hit-and-miss, use a neighborhood proxy. Amazon had disabled good audio in Japan, NZ, and Austrailia.

VPNs are hit-and-miss, use a neighborhood proxy. Amazon had disabled good audio in Japan, NZ, and Austrailia.
is this happening for US amazon as well, no audio above stereo no vpn here. Tried kung fu panda 4 and fallout series also roadhouse which i previously downloaded with 5.1 audio now only shows stereo. I tried logging in and out of amazon. This looks like it is limited to newer content. I saw the other thread which is probably where my comment belongs but it looks like this audio issue has hit the US as well.

Last edited:
is this happening for US amazon as well, no audio above stereo no vpn here. Tried kung fu panda 4 and fallout series also roadhouse which i previously downloaded with 5.1 audio now only shows stereo. I tried logging in and out of amazon. This looks like it is limited to newer content. I saw the other thread which is probably where my comment belongs but it looks like this audio issue has hit the US as well.
no, it is not happening in the US or in Europe. it’s not new content, old content, or any content in the US or Europe or any place else in the world. It’s only New Zealand Australia, and Japan. That’s the only place it’s happening. I have checked all new content on Amazon even on channels that are not Amazon prime the ones you have to buy. if you use a VPN, it will be fine but if you don’t or you are VPN is blocked you’re out of luck.

Ok can you check roadhouse/fallout/kung fu panda 4 and if you have the audio available can you tell me what I can do so you can help me. I will make a screenshot in the meantime and post it here, appreciate it and you guys are the best

• no I can’t check anything. I am not in the office. I’ll check in the morning. Good night.` make sure you are not using the CBR codec

Ok sounds good thank you. In the meantime I’ll get you a screenshot of what I see.

I already know about roadhouse and fallout. They have 640 KPB./s audio, Make sure you highlight the correct download

no, it is not happening in the US or in Europe. it’s not new content, old content, or any content in the US or Europe or any place else in the world. It’s only New Zealand Australia, and Japan. That’s the only place it’s happening. I have checked all new content on Amazon even on channels that are not Amazon prime the ones you have to buy. if you use a VPN, it will be fine but if you don’t or you are VPN is blocked you’re out of luck.
I just checked Road House and Fallout with my personal US account, no vpn/proxy and those 2 titles are indeed limited to stereo now.

Attachments

• roadhouse-us.png
    roadhouse-us.png
    225.4 KB · Views: 15
then that’s a shame. I will talk to the developers and see if something can be done, but I’d like a log file not a picture.

let me login into my personal computer. That’s not on a VPN and I’ll show you what I see.

it looks like you’re right, but that just must’ve happened. I guess they are limiting audio in all regions. I don’t need any log files or anymore screenshots I have my own. Thank you for posting good night.

older stuff works and things from paramount work through amazon if that helps. one example is the exorcist believer still 5.1.

I also want to bring up, there will not be CBR with surround sound. We will see if we can do something about the Stereo option only on 1080p new content. But it will not include the CBR codec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back