• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Amazon Crunchyroll decryption Error (even on HEVC)

ths_shiniri

Soo where do I start? First of all I hope that I am at the right place to ask.

So I know that Amazon is very picky when it comes to DLing there. I am also aware of the "did you try HEVC" situation.

I have noticed that many Crunchyroll Channel Episodes released since yesterday can not be decrypted. I have tried HEVC AVC CBR and VBR nothing of those work on specific episodes. Just as an example Re:Monster Released S1E05 just 2 hours after Gods Games We Play S01E05. I did not encounter any Issues DLing Re:Monster however Gods Games We Play couldnt be downloaded at all.

Anyone else facing the same phenomenon?

Re:Monster: https://www.amazon.de/gp/video/detail/B0CWPLN6RZ/ref=atv_hm_wat_c_0sLMfd_1_7
Gods Games we Play: https://www.amazon.de/gp/video/detail/B0CWB5T83H/ref=atv_hm_wat_1_c_0sLMfd_1_14

I cant help without a logfile.
Yeah sure you should see that Re:Monster went through without any issue while GGWP couldn't be done at any Codec.

If you need any more Info I'll happily provide those :D

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.8.0.astlog
    817.9 KB · Views: 2
Did you try clearing your Amazon cache?

C: Users/username/AppData/Local/Redfox/AnyStream --delete the whole cache folder.

We went through this before you were in Germany I am in the Carribean, and we are pulling from different servers in Amazon Cloud. Try it again torrow.

We went through this before you were in Germany I am in the Carribean, and we are pulling from different servers in Amazon Cloud. Try it again torrow.
Yeah but that time changing the Codec was all it took to work perfectly again. I just find it odd that regardless of the time the Episodes are pushed some work some not from the same Service and Channel. I'll try it next week again since I got it encoded now. Ty nontheless

Re:Monster S01E05 works in the meantime.
The other one is not, but it will with a bit of patience.

Again, as metioned several times, you don't have to download just released content right from the start.
The AnyStream product description basically reads: Get your stuff before it leaves the provider.
That is not going to happen with content just released.

Wait some days, 95% of the content downloads fine then.

EDIT: And now the second one of the mentioned also works...

Last edited:
Back