• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon Bleeding Heart

jbinkley60

I have been testing AnyStream and plan to buy it as soon as you take Visa again. Everything has been working great except one movie on Amazon, Bleeding Heart . I've tried 1.0.7.0 and 1.0.8.1 . Neither recognize it and provide a download button. 1.0.8.1 hangs and I have to shut down AnyStream. All other movies have been fine.

Attached is a logfile from my latest attempt.

Jeff

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.8.1 Amazon Bleeding Heart.astlog
    3.5 KB · Views: 1
Can you play in a browser? Because the log suggests, that you have no access to the title.

Thanks for the quick responses. I have Prime Access and all other videos have been fine. I found the cause of the problem, it is at Amazon. I've attached a screenshot of the amazon error when I try to play the file with my browser. I didn't think to try playing with my browser because I've never seen a problem at Amazon playing a video they offer. I am not sure if this is something you want AnyStream to detect and provide the user feedback on the failure.

Thanks,

Jeff

Attachments

• Bleeding-Heart-Error.jpg
    Bleeding-Heart-Error.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 27
Back