• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Amazon Audio Issue?

Guess Anystream may fix the audio track issue in the next version.
And APV has a 30-day free trial period. If you have a lot of registered email accounts and credit card bindings, you can use it for a long time at a minimum cost. Even a free trial will generate a credit card charge of a few dollars. (for the US region), and as for the refund policy, I'm not sure if you've used the prime video service you can still get a full refund.
They will if you've reported a degradation of service. I wouldn't be cycling email addresses and credit cards like that - if they find out, they'll just block you altogether.

I can get it in 5.1
They will if you've reported a degradation of service. I wouldn't be cycling email addresses and credit cards like that - if they find out, they'll just block you altogether.
Yes they will, and Amazon has done it before. ;)

Yes, but just use a different email address and a different credit card each time. 😂
And the premise is that you have enough credit to open multiple credit cards from different banks.
If you cancel the card directly within one year, some banks can save the service fee. Of course, there will be certain risks or it will affect your credit.

However, if APV can provide a complete refund, there will be no need to choose this troublesome and risky method.:LOL:

However, if APV can provide a complete refund, there will be no need to choose this troublesome and risky method.:LOL:
I don’t think anybody deserves a complete refund for anything. I think you all have gotten your monies worth.

I don’t think anybody deserves a complete refund for anything. I think you all have gotten your monies worth.
Yes, APV is actually not expensive in the long run, if you really want to enjoy it and support them to survive for a long time.

Yes, but just use a different email address and a different credit card each time. 😂
And the premise is that you have enough credit to open multiple credit cards from different banks.
If you cancel the card directly within one year, some banks can save the service fee. Of course, there will be certain risks or it will affect your credit.
Well, it's not just as simple as using a different email address and different credit card each time. There are other patterns they can detect that you're abusing the good faith of the trial period.

I agree that we still get our money's worth given how affordable APV is but it's more the principle. And if AMZ is losing a single dollar out of it, they'll push for a faster resolution, hence the suggestion (because it's a concession they can provide for any sort of ongoing technical issue experienced with APV).

Seems like it's mostly resolved. I can get Them in 5.1, but I still can't get From season 2 in 5.1.

I'll keep trying...

Audio issue still exists in "Other" region for AP. (Australia for me). With latest AnyStream Version, all Codecs.

Audio issue still exists in "Other" region for AP. (Australia for me). With latest AnyStream Version, all Codecs.
yes, AMAZON still has not fixed Australia, New Zealand, or Japan, but the rest of the world is fixed

Re: US, Just tried a title I had an issue with the other day, it worked at 5.1, but then tried 4 in a row of more, and it's back to 2.0 224 kbps again.
Thank you though for keeping on it. (EDIT - after posting the log, tried h264 as you suggested, same result)
(edit edit edit) -- tried different codec with a different series, it worked. Sounds like we are all over the place here. I downloaded it in the lowest video bitrate possible though so I just remux the audio to the hevc stream.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.8.0.astlog
    870 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Unsure if it has anything to do with it, but I have observed when the audio should be 5.1 640 and is only coming up 2.0 224, the descriptive audio is listed first.
When it works correctly, descriptive is NOT listed first.
And I don't know how the hierarchy works with the program, but if I pre-download a video and I am only offered 2.0 then I cancel, a few hours later I see 5.1 is available. Does a key exchange between the end user and RF happen, and it takes time to process and decrypt?

Unsure if it has anything to do with it, but I have observed when the audio should be 5.1 640 and is only coming up 2.0 224, the descriptive audio is listed first.
And I don't know how the hierarchy works with the program, but if I pre-download a video and I am only offered 2.0 then I cancel, a few hours later I see 5.1 is available. Does a key exchange between the end user and RF happen, and it takes time to process and decrypt?
Please read section "Correct audio stream" and check if that matches to what you just wrote.

And I don't know how the hierarchy works with the program, but if I pre-download a video and I am only offered 2.0 then I cancel, a few hours later I see 5.1 is available.

You have to click/highlight the audio to see the actual bitrate for that specific track.
amazon-audio.gif

Last edited:
Please read section "Correct audio stream" and check if that matches to what you just wrote.

Yes and no. I will click it on the next download to see if it updates. Beforehand though, if I download when it says there is 2.0 audio, I only get 2.0 audio. So if clicking it corrects the behavior, then YES. Thanks.

Now, only the Australian, NZ and Japanese EAC3 tracks remain in the puzzle.
I also reported this to a competitor, and the reply I got (an automatic reply) was that all members have entered the Labor Day holiday, which is really ridiculous (I feel like a clown expecting them).😡👊

Back