• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Amazon Audio Issue?

In Germany the audio was never impacted ... I could always download 5.1 the last few days...
It wouldn't surprise me this is both something tied to a country/region, and whether someone is willing to pay extra to go "ad free".

I am in the US and I refuse to pay the extra US$3 a month, I'm already paying a lot for Prime membership. I have noticed that 5.1 availability is very 'hit and miss' between items on Prime.

@cartman0208, does German Amazon have the extra fee for ad-free?

It looks like this issue may be resolved, can someone confirm, I am seeing 5.1 audio in fallout series and road house movie which were both stereo only for a few days. Im US region.
Yep, seeing 5.1 on Fallout and Roadhouse on AS again. I can also see that the manifest url format is back to what it was originally.

Last edited:
I was having this issue with some series, but that seems to have been fixed now. I am also in the US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like this issue may be resolved, can someone confirm, I am seeing 5.1 audio in fallout series and road house movie which were both stereo only for a few days. Im US region.
APV website ("Other") still affected. It's been more like a few weeks for our regions, rather than a few days. Half your luck.

I never noticed any change to the main regions (US, UK, DE). 5.1 was always available there.

I am NOT seeing any change and my region is still impacted.

Ditto on some previous files being only 2.0. I thought it was merely a glitch on Amazon because they do that all the time! Then I searched further back, had the same issue on Peacock, and now those are 5.1 as well.

Ditto on some previous files being only 2.0. I thought it was merely a glitch on Amazon because they do that all the time! Then I searched further back, had the same issue on Peacock, and now those are 5.1 as well.
There is no Peacock issue, it was always 196kbp/s DD 6 channel

There is no Peacock issue, it was always 196kbp/s DD 6 channel

But yet I have 14 files that I replaced from a specific show. Didn't think anything of it at the time or else I would have reported it, with logs.
Originally thought maybe the show started with 2.0 on that season and switched over.
This thread reminded me to go check it.

It has been reported internally that this is a technical issue, rather than an intended permanent change. I would invite anyone affected to get in touch with APV directly and request a refund of one month's APV subscription (it's the maximum they can issue in one hit).
Guess Anystream may fix the audio track issue in the next version.
And APV has a 30-day free trial period. If you have a lot of registered email accounts and credit card bindings, you can use it for a long time at a minimum cost. Even a free trial will generate a credit card charge of a few dollars. (for the US region), and as for the refund policy, I'm not sure if you've used the prime video service you can still get a full refund.

Anyone able to download "From" season 2 with 5.1 English? The German is 5.1, but the English is not. Season 1 has English in 5.1. I can't tell if 5.1 is just not available in English or I just need to keep trying.

Unsure if it is only a specific episode... but I just came across an episode that is 2.0, when the entire series is 5.1. The same exact episode on P+ is 5.1 audio. Again, is it a provider issue or not?
Naturally I prefer the Prime version, typically h265 and 640 audio.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.7.0.astlog
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back