• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Amazon Audio Issue?

HDDVDBoy

I am having an issue with an amazon original show that for some reason 2 of the episodes are only available in stereo, if I play them from like a fire TV they are clearly 5.1 audio, so I am unclear why they don't show 5.1 in AS, the other 8 eps of the season are 5.1 in AS. I have tried both HVEC and CBR both only show stereo for those 2 eps.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.7.0 (2).astlog
    660 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.8.7.0.astlog
    660.2 KB · Views: 2
May I ask you one question? How many subtitles did you include in your download? CBR will never have the best audio. HEVC and CVBR should be the same.

May I ask you one question? How many subtitles did you include in your download? CBR will never have the best audio. HEVC and CVBR should be the same.
One subtitle and I always use HVEC, I only switch to CBR to test if that made the 5.1 show up.

I've just ran into the same, predominantly with first episodes of series, for example:- Walker: Independence on Prime/US max channel, Agatha Christie's Murder is Easy on Prime/US britbox channel... but then looking at the manifest that is getting fetched they only do have stereo aac for some reason, and that's with hevc and cvbr codecs...

Maybe it's an amazon issue that will go away?.. 🤷‍♂️

I've just ran into the same, predominantly with first episodes of series, for example:- Walker: Independence on Prime/US max channel, Agatha Christie's Murder is Easy on Prime/US britbox channel... but then looking at the manifest that is getting fetched they only do have stereo aac for some reason, and that's with hevc and cvbr codecs...

Maybe it's an amazon issue that will go away?.. 🤷‍♂️
It is an Amazon issue boss, it started in NZ Australia, and Japan and now they have expanded it to all regions. Its mostly new stuff, still plenty of old stuff in 640kpb/s

It is an Amazon issue boss, it started in NZ Australia, and Japan and now they have expanded it to all regions. Its mostly new stuff, still plenty of old stuff in 640kpb/s

seems Amazon has been randomly flaking out today... whole day :ROFLMAO:

Technically it's not an Amazon issue. The HQ 5.1 audio is still there if you request the right manifest.

Last edited:
Technically it's not an Amazon issue. The HQ 5.1 audio is still there if you request the right manifest.

what is fetched by fireTV is not necessarily the same that is given by Amazon to a web-browser

what is fetched by fireTV is not necessarily the same that is given by Amazon to a web-browser
I know that. There are many different endpoints for different devices... I also know that they changed the manifest url that is returned in the json requests, but the 5.1 audio manifest is there is you know what to change ;)

I know that. There are many different endpoints for different devices... I also know that they changed the manifest url that is returned in the json requests, but the 5.1 audio manifest is there is you know what to change ;)

again, fetching a manifest and being able to decrypt content are different things ;)

Of course, and I've tried it already, successfully.
Let me guess... the process you used is not something the average computer user (click on something, wait for it to complete) is is able to accomplish, right? ;)

If he can fix it more power to him, on our end it will be a while. ;)

Let me guess... the process you used is not something the average computer user (click on something, wait for it to complete) is is able to accomplish, right? ;)
What process do you use to accomplish this?

I am currently paying attention to the EAC3 audio track repair issues in Japan, Australia and New Zealand. Earlier, some "competitor" software could parse and obtain the EAC3 audio track, but today it is no longer possible to obtain it normally. Is it possible that Amazon’s recent enhanced protection has detected the cracked license they used? just a suspicion.😂

Im hopeful considering it seems if older stuff is still working then that means its possibly related to some DRM again, is my thinking correct here?

Now it seems to be happening on all shows, there are a couple eps in every season that have that weird 2ch audio only. I hope this is fixable, because I have tried several times at all different times of day and it never changes it, is always the same eps on the shows that do it. So it is not temporary or random.

Back