• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon 480p Again?

ZeroLimit

Did Amazon DRM Change? i am not getting 1080p from amazon anymore :(

Did Amazon DRM Change? i am not getting 1080p from amazon anymore :(
Plenty of 1080p from Amazon, just not new stuff and maybe a small amount of old stuff, yes they changed the DRM and we are working on it but there is still plenty of 1080p available.In fact most of APV is still 1080p. Just some new versions of episodes have changed and a few movies. Log files would be helpful.

Last edited:
Yeah i downloaded FourWheeler and all comes out at 480p. I rented an Amazon movie and it came out at 480p also. No worries thanks for working on it

I have been pulling the Pichard and Halo series. Before I could get 1920x800 - now both whole series are on 720x576. Even the older episodes

As previously stated (and it's even on the product page), DRM evolves constantly which is why anystream doesn't guarantee any resolution at any specific time on any provider. It always has been and always will be a cat and mouse game.

Other programs affected as well on AZ right now on some titles, so not just here cat paid a visit..

I have been pulling the Pichard and Halo series. Before I could get 1920x800 - now both whole series are on 720x576. Even the older episodes
That is just a quirk of the latest release. The moment you select a new video that is only available in 540p for download, all older videos also magically turn into 540p only.

As demonstration I downloaded Picard S2E6 in 1080p, then downloaded S2E7 (which is new DRM and 540p max), and then S2E6 again, which now also is 540p max. Log attached.

The good news is: Restart the program and all shows until last week are back to normal!

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.4.0.astlog
    776.7 KB · Views: 0
The good news is: Restart the program and all shows until last week are back to normal!
This is good to hear, hope it applys for germany as well. There are some discounts right niw I want to purchase, but notnsure if it is worth it when I can only get SD anyway. So it might be worth to a at least try it, since the things I want to get are older ones, even if they might be SD anyway if no one has got them yet and they are changed as well. Well, I will try it and see.

This doesn't work for me unfortunately. Two and a half men for example.
S02E14 = 540p
S04E18 = 540p
And entire seasons 5/6/7 all show 540p

Kind of weird that a season contains just 1 episode in 540p... like, why is there a drm difference within a season (of an older show)?

Back