• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

amazon 1080p not downloading

Dave Cole

Hello, I have just installed the trial pack of anystream and tried to download prime video movie but it shows only 480p. I want to download in 1080p at least. Doesn't Anystream support 1080p on primevideo?

There are DRM issues preventing AS from downloading from AmazonPrime at 720p or higher at the moment. They are working on a fix.

Amazon uses L1 for 1080p on newer TV shows and films so hopefully AnyStream will support 1080p downloads for new tv shows soon

Amazon uses L1 for 1080p on newer TV shows and films so hopefully AnyStream will support 1080p downloads for new tv shows soon

If that's right mate then is it going to actually be possible using Anystream as AS is L3 based?
Or am I wrong?

Cheers.

If that's right mate then is it going to actually be possible using Anystream as AS is L3 based?
Or am I wrong?

Cheers.
Depends if they get hold of L1 CDM and add it to anystream if they do it would be amazing :)

Last edited:
AS use Chrome L3 CDM that have VMP and so with this Amazon Is downloaded in 1080p, but on december Chrome CDM was update so for now AS dont have available the new Chrome CDM so for now with AS, Amazon Is only SD.

yeah sucks bigtime because i have all my extras on amazon prime and rent/purchase stuff to rip and 420p content sucks when you are watching on a OLED 65 inch.

Hello, I have just installed the trial pack of anystream and tried to download prime video movie but it shows only 480p. I want to download in 1080p at least. Doesn't Anystream support 1080p on primevideo?
We do have 1080p on AVP but just not on everything that should be supported is in it. There are other ways to skin a cat but they take a very long time to initiate and make happen.

We do have 1080p on AVP but just not on everything that should be supported is in it. There are other ways to skin a cat but they take a very long time to initiate and make happen.
can u get pete to message me back plz

that's true, but only all content posted by Amazon before December 2 is downloadable from AS in 1080p. that's why, for example, an unfinished TV series 5 episodes can be downloaded in 1080p while from the sixth 540p, precisely because these episodes were released after December 2nd.

that's true, but only all content posted by Amazon before December 2 is downloadable from AS in 1080p. that's why, for example, an unfinished TV series 5 episodes can be downloaded in 1080p while from the sixth 540p, precisely because these episodes were released after December 2nd.
Your explanation sounds good to someone that doesn't know how AS works but in reality it's not even close to what's happening, and please do not ask, this is an open forum and we are getting close to discussing things that will not be answered, all people are doing is speculating, and that's fine, but please don't believe what is said , what we do and how we do it will never be known, just know we are working on adding more 1080p content and not by reencoding as other competitors do. Let us leave it at that.

Your explanation sounds good to someone that doesn't know how AS works but in reality it's not even close to what's happening, and please do not ask, this is an open forum and we are getting close to discussing things that will not be answered, all people are doing is speculating, and that's fine, but please don't believe what is said , what we do and how we do it will never be known, just know we are working on adding more 1080p content and not by reencoding as other competitors do. Let us leave it at that.

Well said @RedFox 1 ... I don't like hearing innuendo. The reason that RedFox (formerly Slysoft) has persisted against all odds in this niche is because of their well-guarded proprietary KNOW-HOW.

That's why I've stuck with these guys for years and NEVER been disappointed. I've tried some others, but they've all fallen short of the legendary support you get here folks!

Just be patient and trust their process.

I'm not one for moaning....but how come I just installed the trial of a competitor (SF) and that DLs that new "Reacher" series from AP in 1080p?

I'm not one for moaning....but how come I just installed the trial of a competitor (SF) and that DLs that new "Reacher" series from AP in 1080p?
Really what else can u download with that version? Anything else new?

It is not my intention to ask how you do it and you will do even less is to have the answers .... that you will succeed is sure I have no doubt. with regard to the competitors it is true that all or almost all of them recode, but a couple of them do not, but perhaps you have not tried them, because it is not nice to discredit those who succeed without telling the truth. and then we also talk about this famous re-encoding much criticized as quality etc, but is it better to have a content in 540p or one downloaded and re-encoded in 1080p? The superficial ones call it "screen recorder" but it is not quite so the video and audio frames are recoded before they arrive at the video player then before they arrive at the screen .... that's why you can have a higher speed up to 15 times the speed of watching a video. In fact, all the video is completely downloaded from the video buffer and then re-encoded because it has already been decoded by the CDM. It's a frame dumper, that need re-encoding with the same quality of the source, for have a playable format, so everything is done digitally, where is the loss of quality? even the audio remains unchanged for example if it is multi-channel ..... but have you compared the video frames? The only advantage in favor of webdl is that it is faster and does not use cpu + gpu.

Last edited:
It is not my intention to ask how you do it and you will do even less is to have the answers .... that you will succeed is sure I have no doubt. with regard to the competitors it is true that all or almost all of them recode, but a couple of them do not, but perhaps you have not tried them, because it is not nice to discredit those who succeed without telling the truth. and then we also talk about this famous re-encoding much criticized as quality etc, but is it better to have a content in 540p or one downloaded and re-encoded in 1080p? The superficial ones call it "screen recorder" but it is not quite so the video and audio frames are recoded before they arrive at the video player then before they arrive at the screen .... that's why you can have a higher speed up to 15 times the speed of watching a video. In fact, all the video is completely downloaded from the video buffer and then re-encoded because it has already been decoded by the CDM. It's a frame dumper, that need re-encoding with the same quality of the source, for have a playable format, so everything is done digitally, where is the loss of quality? even the audio remains unchanged for example if it is multi-channel ..... but have you compared the video frames? The only advantage in favor of webdl is that it is faster and does not use CPU + gpu.
I really don't want to read this dissertation, but what would you rather have a reencoded 1080p or real 1080p, that's what we strive for. Enough of this. Have a nice day.

The only advantage in favor of webdl is that it is faster and does not use cpu + gpu.
What does that tell you? The other program uses NVenc ( NV= nVIDIA enc= ENCODER ) What more do you need to know?

Last edited:
Back