• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue Amaszon issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

phelings

Uninstalled the program , then reinstalled and still doesn't work. New notice pops up now too. I can click that off then click the download buttons but the percentage bar remains at zero.
The various methods to refresh (F5/FN with F5/ CTRL with R) all fail

Attachments

• anystream.jpg
    anystream.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 30
Uninstalled the program , then reinstalled and still doesn't work. New notice pops up now too. I can click that off then click the download buttons but the percentage bar remains at zero.
The various methods to refresh (F5/FN with F5/ CTRL with R) all fail
I just explained to you in the other thread why you get that error. If you want help leave a logfile. Did you use the Green downloadable button in your screenshot? No logfile no help.

I just explained to you in the other thread why you get that error. If you want help leave a logfile. Did you use the Green downloadable button in your screenshot? No logfile no help.

he explains that the dl remains at zero and that anystream no longer detects the amzn stream

like this topic

Amazon works just fine. He doesn't know how to use the program. If he did he would have left a logfile.

amazon.jpg

I was told that no problem on another subject but still the same problem as last time
It's not the same problem, but we will never know without a logfile. If it were the same we would have 50 people posting on the forum.

yes again server problem like last time , I have this as a message for today's new content Amazon Sorry, but we are currently unable to decrypt this stream

I was told that no problem on another subject but still the same problem as last time
Why dont you leave a log file, and tell me what you are trying to download? It's hard to explain things when people do not listen or read. That thread was marked resolved, and yet he decided to post in it. There is no issue other than people not following instructions. The topic you referred to was resolved a week ago or more.
Here is another newer one, Amazon is fine, he doesn't know how to use the program.

Roadhouse.jpg

Last edited:
no anystream does not detect the amzn stream for new content. The same problem that often occurs with amzn and the screen at the top of the person shows it very well.

no anystream does not detect the amzn stream for new content. The same problem that often occurs with amzn and the screen at the top of the person shows it very well.
What movie?, Can you leave a logfile? If you can't leave a log file or mention a movie that doesn't work. Please stop posting.

No logfile no help. I'll be closing this thread in a few minutes if I do not see a log file.

film for purchase on vod in France and the screen at the top there is the name of the file tested so a newspaper will change nothing it's as usual

I have no idea what you just said, and I do not see a log file. Good night. No logfile no help.:giggle:

I cannot download anything from prime, now. for about a week. I keep getting no video, no thumbnail. Sound works. First time posting. Hopefully I posted the logfile correctly.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.7.1 roadkill.astlog
    9.5 MB · Views: 5
I cannot download anything from prime, now. for about a week. I keep getting no video, no thumbnail. Sound works. First time posting. Hopefully I posted the logfile correctly.
You should start your own thread instead of adding to this one. It will get noticed faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back