• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Alternative to AnyDVD HD ?

Nico8583

Hi,
I have a lifetime key for AnyDVD HD but I've seen Slysoft is now closed...
So does anyone know an alternative to AnyDVD HD ? I'm making ISO from BD and BD 3D discs.
Thank you !

Does MakeMKV support rip to ISO ? The last time I use it, 3D was not ripped to SSIF. And DVDFab doesn't show correct playlist if there are multiple...

Ok thank you, so I'll look at DVDFab but I hate this soft...

Does MakeMKV support rip to ISO ? The last time I use it, 3D was not ripped to SSIF. And DVDFab doesn't show correct playlist if there are multiple...
Imgburn will rip to iso just the same as anydvd without protection. I'm going to try Makemkv before Dvdfab. It seems simpler to use.

Hi,
I have a lifetime key for AnyDVD HD but I've seen Slysoft is now closed...
So does anyone know an alternative to AnyDVD HD ? I'm making ISO from BD and BD 3D discs.
Thank you !
Still will work...just read the postings that been going around showing instructions to keep Anydvd HD OPD to connect.

DVDFab Passkey for Blu ray works without problem to rip to a folder or an iso, like AnyDVD HD. It shows also the correct playlist, I'm trying it.

I don't buy any soft, I'm using Trial Period. I hope AnyDVD will be back

IMO DVDFab Passkey for Blu-Ray was reverse engineered from AnyDVD HD. It's a poor imitation of a superior product. The company has already announced it will not attempt to crack the new AACS encryption.

Why you wait so long...it works...
I don't buy now because I'm waiting to know if AnyDVD HD will be back ;)

And yes I'm agree, DVDFab Passkey for Blu-Ray seems to be a copy of AnyDVD HD without its quality. But if DVDFab will not support AACS 2.0 and AnyDVD will not reopen, I don't know what soft we will use...

I don't buy now because I'm waiting to know if AnyDVD HD will be back ;)

And yes I'm agree, DVDFab Passkey for Blu-Ray seems to be a copy of AnyDVD HD without its quality. But if DVDFab will not support AACS 2.0 and AnyDVD will not reopen, I don't know what soft we will use...
IMO should the devs decide to continue then expect to see an AACS 2.0 crack.

I'm agree there is no good alternative but if your Lamborghini is out of service and the Ford is OK to go from A to B, you will use the Ford ;)
I understand Slysoft's decision but now it's closed without any warning so I'm searching a new solution...

I'm agree there is no good alternative but if your Lamborghini is out of service and the Ford is OK to go from A to B, you will use the Ford ;)
I understand Slysoft's decision but now it's closed without any warning so I'm searching a new solution...
How come you all do not read the thread that pertain to your the solution you are looking for, there is a 16 page thread. Read it.
https://forum.slysoft.com/threads/no-fox-no-job-no-future.68331/

Back