• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

All my ISO files have stopped working!

I had that happen to me 2 weeks ago. I was using PDVD with DT. I can't remember the title, but one of the BD title prompted PDVD to popup a message stating that it needs an update in order to play the BD correctly. As soon as I allow it to update, BAM!, it no longer plays any of my ripped ISO's.
So after doing a bit of research online, I switched over to TMT + VCD and no problem as of yet. Definitely ditching PDVD. What a pain that was.
That's more likely to do with DT than anything else, I have over 100 BD ISO's and they all work mounted in VCD with the latest PDVD 7.3 and 8

That's more likely to do with DT than anything else, I have over 100 BD ISO's and they all work mounted in VCD with the latest PDVD 7.3 and 8

That's good to know. At least I have PDVD as a backup.

That's good to know. At least I have PDVD as a backup.

As much as I like TMT these days, PowerDVD is the most stable BD/HD DVD environment available to PC users. The problem, as adbear said, was not with PowerDVD but with DT. Now that you're using VCD you won't have an issue.

I'm not having any problems with TMT 126, AnyDVD 6.4.9.0, and Virtual CloneDrive 5.4.1.3.

Yeah, that's my exact configuration. I've set it up on 2 different PCs and still no luck. I just ripped Taladega Nights and TMT just sits there after I select the source drive. In fact, I tried playing the source disc and it doesn't play either. It's got to be TMT.

I just put in Clerks 2 DVD and it doesn't play.

That definitely doesn't sound too good. I've got TMT running on 3 machines...a C2Q HTPC, an X2 4200+ HTPC, and my centrino 2 laptop. All 3 run flawlessly with build 126. Many people have lots of issues with TMT, so, it doesn't shock me that you're having problems.

i had the same problem and couldnt figure it out until i read this post. i had reformatted the pc and thought the problem was in doing that. turns it was the daemon tools. i used clonedrive and it worked just like it should. also using tmt 126.

I installed Power DVD 7.3 (don't know the build) that came with my blu-ray burner. Using daemon tools I was able to view HD movies from my hard drive. After updating Power DVD, I could no longer view these movies. I contacted Cyberlink and they told me that the feature allowing me to view these movies had been removed from all versions at the request of the authorities who control the blu-ray/HD format. I uninstalled Power DVD and reinstalled from original disk and now back to watching the movies. This may be your problem as well.

The last version that allowed viewing from folder is over a year old. It's easy to get it to work with the latest version. Make them into ISO's remove DT and the SPTD driver and install Virtual Clone Drive. With some films you may need to add back in the extra folders even if they are empty as PDVD expects them to be there

That definitely doesn't sound too good. I've got TMT running on 3 machines...a C2Q HTPC, an X2 4200+ HTPC, and my centrino 2 laptop. All 3 run flawlessly with build 126. Many people have lots of issues with TMT, so, it doesn't shock me that you're having problems.

Ok, I've got in a ticket with Arcsoft. It was sent straight to engineering and I'm back and forth with them now providing additional information. I've been able to repeat this issue on another PC so something is definitely up.

I created a brand new image using the latest AnyDVD last night and no luck

Ok, I've got in a ticket with Arcsoft. It was sent straight to engineering and I'm back and forth with them now providing additional information. I've been able to repeat this issue on another PC so something is definitely up.

I created a brand new image using the latest AnyDVD last night and no luck

Good luck with Arcsoft support. Let us know what you find.

Back