• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

All my ISO files have stopped working!

malkit

I've been using any dvd hd in conjunction with imgburn and daemon tools to play bd with powerdvd 7 ultra on my pc for ages and have a couple of TB of bd and hd dvd iso files stored away.
A few weeks ago I discovered that all my hd image files will no longer play back any more in powerdvd.Even more strange a couple of images I burned to bd-re using imgburn that had previously work on EVERY bd standalone I ever tried them on don't work any more either.
Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be?

need more info like what version/build of PDVD, and what is actually happening

Sorry,I'm using pdvd 7.3 ultra build 4102.0
I mount the image in Daemon tools pdvd opens and the info panel shows the file playing but I just have a black screen with audio.

try updating to 4617. Also lots of people have had problems with DT, I recommend uninstalling at and also uninstalling the SPTD driver maually then using VCD instead.

You might want to check that your graphics card drivers haven't updated, also are you just using 1 monitor or 2?

Last edited:
Daemon Tools has been having problems with images lately. I would recommend giving Virtual CloneDrive a shot (use the latest version found in the Virtual CloneDrive forum) and see if that helps your situation.

try updating to 4617. Also lots of people have had problems with DT, I recommend uninstalling at and also uninstalling the SPTD driver maually then using VCD instead

Thanks for the reply but whats sptd driver and how do I uninstall it?

search on google, download the sptd driver, run it and it should give you the option to uninstall if it's already on your system

Daemon Tools has been having problems with images lately. I would recommend giving Virtual CloneDrive a shot (use the latest version found in the Virtual CloneDrive forum) and see if that helps your situation.

Thanks will do,but that wouldn't explain why I can't play my bd-re images either.I have had many pc based software/hardware issues in the past but those discs have always worked on standalones.

Thanks will do,but that wouldn't explain why I can't play my bd-re images either.I have had many pc based software/hardware issues in the past but those discs have always worked on standalones.

I would think that would be a PowerDVD issue then. You may want to check to see if there's an update available.

EDIT: Sorry, I see that adbear already let you know that there's an update available. Definitely update to that and see if it helps. I agree with the graphics drivers, too. Is this an nVidia card? Are you using the 180 drivers at all?

I would think that would be a PowerDVD issue then. You may want to check to see if there's an update available.

EDIT: Sorry, I see that adbear already let you know that there's an update available. Definitely update to that and see if it helps. I agree with the graphics drivers, too. Is this an nVidia card? Are you using the 180 drivers at all?

No it's an ATI card.

Ok. I would make sure you've got the latest ATI driver and update your PowerDVD. See what happens.

Adbear mentions build 4617 but the latest version I can see on Cyberlink's site is 4407, is this the latest version?
Grahpics drivers are already up to date.

4617 is the latest build. I think the link has been posted in the forums. You may want to search for it.

4617 is the latest build. I think the link has been posted in the forums. You may want to search for it.
Except I believe that 4402 still plays ISO's using DT and 4617 does not (you need to use virtualclonedrive instead).

Except I believe that 4402 still plays ISO's using DT and 4617 does not (you need to use virtualclonedrive instead).

Which is why earlier in the thread we told them how to uninstall Daemon Tools properly and get VCD. ;)

I posted this elsewhere and I've been looking around to see if other people have had the same symptions. All my ISO's stopped working as well about 3-4 weeks ago. I use ISO(no protection) ripped using AnyDVD + TMT + Virtual CloneDrive. I know theere was an update to TMT last month, but there have also been updates to AnyDVD and VCD so I can't really nail down what is causing this. I wish I had PowerDVD to try but the trial does not include BD playback.

I'm not having any problems with TMT 126, AnyDVD 6.4.9.0, and Virtual CloneDrive 5.4.1.3.

I had that happen to me 2 weeks ago. I was using PDVD with DT. I can't remember the title, but one of the BD title prompted PDVD to popup a message stating that it needs an update in order to play the BD correctly. As soon as I allow it to update, BAM!, it no longer plays any of my ripped ISO's.
So after doing a bit of research online, I switched over to TMT + VCD and no problem as of yet. Definitely ditching PDVD. What a pain that was.

Back