• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue All channels fail to download

wowszer

Had a problem just before weekend with 3 power bumps. Windows 10 pc booted, but AS opened but all downloads came up as failing. But noticed 2 hard drives could not be accessed. Safe mode got those working, but still same problem. Hope you can do your thing.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.9.0.astlog
    42.4 KB · Views: 0
I'd suggest trying to download to a third hard drive. If 2 of the drives couldn't be accessed, it looks like a issue on your end and 2 drives need replacing maybe due to being unreliable now.

ouch, as suggested above I would check out the S.M.A.R.T data for those drives and see if they are dying. if they get a clean bill of health I would look into checking the system for corrupt files. maybe try reinstalling AS and see if that helps.

Download and run 'crystaldiskinfo' and post screenshot of the drives. Sounds like the drive(s) may be failing

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I fixed them over the weekend, can read and right to them. Coursed doesn't,t mean they aren't failing though. But couldn't access them before using Safe mode. Figure some files may be deleted though. Will try your advice though

if safe mode really sorted it then it sounds like corrupt system files or maybe a borked driver. Truly the quickest fix would be a reinstall of windows or recover from a system image if that is the case

if safe mode really sorted it then it sounds like corrupt system files or maybe a borked driver. Truly the quickest fix would be a reinstall of windows or recover from a system image if that is the case

Before re-installing, always do a sfc /scannow. May save you from having to re-install

Hope you can do your thing.
What thing is it that you suggest? We cannot fix your computer. This is certainly not an AnyStream issue. If it was the board be full of posts about it. I suggest you do a clean installation of Windows and then reinstall AnyStream.

Would rather buy a new laptop than try to fix this old clunker of a desktop.Been on my wishlishlist

Would rather buy a new laptop than try to fix this old clunker of a desktop.Been on my wishlishlist
Maybe you will get lucky for Christmas, I hope your tree is full of gifts for you from your loved ones. Happy Holidays.

Maybe you will get lucky for Christmas, I hope your tree is full of gifts for you from your loved ones. Happy Holidays.
What thing is it that you suggest? We cannot fix your computer. This is certainly not an AnyStream issue. If it was the board be full of posts about it. I suggest you do a clean installation of Windows and then reinstall AnyStream.
Thx, was hoping for the best, fearing the worst. Will have to talk to mrs Claus and will probably be spring before I get out of town to my favourite tech store. Good luck to all for the holidays. Eat, drink and make Mary.

Back