• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved After buying new AnyStream plus license in US, initialization error for download

Status
Not open for further replies.

eSimSim

At first, I got an error dialog when I double-clicked the new key. I uninstalled AnyStream including registration, rebooted, reinstalled AnyStream and double-clicked old key, then double-clicked new key. No complaining dialog boxes. Opened AnyStream.

Tried to download “The Holiday” movie from Netflix. Accepted defaults, clicked “Download”.
Status shown in AnyStream is “Error. Initialization error Check the log for details.” Log is attached.

Then tried to download “Grey’s Anatomy: S1E1 A Hard Day’s Night”. Accepted defaults, clicked “Download”.
Status message is “Waiting…”

Status screenshot:

AnyStream status.png

AnyStream used to work perfectly some months ago when it was limited to Netflix and a couple other sites. Not now. How do I fix?

Attachments

• The log just for “The Holiday” down.txt
    7.1 KB · Views: 3
Several notes:
-When you upgrade to Plus, you only need to double click the new license. You don't need (or can use) the old key anymore.
-You only posted the textlog. Click on Create logfile instead and post the .astlog file.
-Install the newest beta and try again. Does that fix the issue? If not, create and post a full logfile.

Please follow these instructions and upload another log file. What you posted was just the .txt file. You do not have .zip it, its already zipped when you create it.

Help Us Help you. Please make an AnyStream log file with every error report posted.

1. Look at the GUI of AnyStream.
2. In the upper left-hand corner you will see FILE
3. Press File, and you will see Create log file, create it
4. It is in a .zip format (lastlog) on your desktop or in your documents
5. Upload to the forum with your error report and explanation.

Thank you all for your cooperation.:)

At first, I got an error dialog when I double-clicked the new key. I uninstalled AnyStream including registration, rebooted, reinstalled AnyStream and double-clicked old key, then double-clicked new key. No complaining dialog boxes. Opened AnyStream.

Tried to download “The Holiday” movie from Netflix. Accepted defaults, clicked “Download”.
Status shown in AnyStream is “Error. Initialization error Check the log for details.” Log is attached.

Then tried to download “Grey’s Anatomy: S1E1 A Hard Day’s Night”. Accepted defaults, clicked “Download”.
Status message is “Waiting…”

Status screenshot:

View attachment 76791

AnyStream used to work perfectly some months ago when it was limited to Netflix and a couple other sites. Not now. How do I fix?
Do you see the green (ARROW) button to the right of your screenshot? Press that and your downloads will start.

I tried to download "The Holiday" again, clicked the green button, and created the attached log file.
Clicking the green button produced an error in red font: "Error. See log file for details."

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.7.2.0.astlog
    130.9 KB · Views: 4
I just installed 1.7.2.2, emptied the queue, closed and reopened the app, and tried again with the same result.

Do what cartman0208 told you to do. Uninstall reboot your computer, and reinstall it. Try again. If you are good to go now, I am happy, sometimes NF and all the providers do maintenance on their cloud. Maybe they were working in your region. Hope all is well now.

Since this post started, I downloaded a few movies. But today I received an "Error. Initialization error" again. I didn't do anything to the app. I removed the error from the status window and rebooted. Same issue again. Log file attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.7.2.2.astlog
    344.8 KB · Views: 4
Please uninstall AnyStream reboot your computer and reinstall it. The film works fine.

The adam project.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back