• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Did they fix the fact that you cannot disable automatic updates too?
-W

I use Adobe Pro X1 and its over 3.5gb enormous bloat but I need it for business.

I have never had any problems with Adobe Reader as far as automatic updates, when a update or new version comes out, I do a clean installer with the new version, and an update from the Adobe Reader when a update is available.

And, then use autoruns to turn on or off unnecessary start-ups, you can remove unnecessary start-ups from the registry, but if you mess-up you have to reinstall Adobe Reader all over again.
So essentially the answer to his question is no they haven't fixed it. You shouldn't have to go through all that just to disable a program from auto updating

Who said anything about post 1? I was quoting your reply (post 3) to Clams question (post 2) about being able to disable auto updating to which the answer is still 'no' you can't disable it in the program

Back