• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request Add Music Sites, Spotify, Tidal, Amazon Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyBoi

Hi I think it would be great to add Spotify, tidal and amazon music, to this great tool, i know its called Anystream, but Anystream should also include the ability to download music from spotify, tidal and amazon music to, as a all in one tool is better and easyier than using multipole tools isnt it whos with me on this?

Hi I think it would be great to add Spotify, tidal and amazon music, to this great tool, i know its called Anystream, but Anystream should also include the ability to download music from spotify, tidal and amazon music to, as a all in one tool is better and easyier than using multipole tools isnt it whos with me on this?

There are free tools that can do this already. I have one I use with Deezer called deemix that downloads lossless FLAC files and doesn't require anything beyond a free account.

I disagree. That gives me serious Napster vibes and I am more than old enough to remember that situation.

It might be a fine line, but pulling down titles from a service you pay for is very different than pulling down titles from a free service. I consider the latter piracy.

On GitHub you can find some like: Tidal-Media Downloader (Tidal) and QobuzDownloaderX (Qobuz). But the list is not complete. Then there are private ones: AM-DL, Amzn-DL, KKBOX-DL, MOOV-DL.
An implementation in AS would be great but would misrepresent the project.

There are free tools that can do this already. I have one I use with Deezer called deemix that downloads lossless FLAC files and doesn't require anything beyond a free account.
Well i would like them added to AS just makes life easier

There's already a tool available for Tidal. You can find it on github.

On GitHub you can find some like: Tidal-Media Downloader (Tidal) and QobuzDownloaderX (Qobuz). But the list is not complete. Then there are private ones: AM-DL, Amzn-DL, KKBOX-DL, MOOV-DL.
An implementation in AS would be great but would misrepresent the project.

I am no mod but I would think such specific talk should not be here. But I do agree with you that to add such functionality does not match the AS project.

I do agree with you that to add such functionality does not match the AS project.

Agreed... the point of Anystream is specific to video streaming services - not music streaming.

Yeah, that's a no for me. Mixing video with music application isn't a good idea. The proper way to do this (which i doubt they'll do anyway) would be an entirely seperate product.

Yeah, that's a no for me. Mixing video with music application isn't a good idea. The proper way to do this (which i doubt they'll do anyway) would be an entirely seperate product.
ok then a new version but with the same design as anystream but for music download sites like amazon music, spotify and tidal would be good

It might be a fine line, but pulling down titles from a service you pay for is very different than pulling down titles from a free service. I consider the latter piracy.

I disagree 100%. Based on free accounts vs. paid ones I disagree 1000%

This logic makes absolutely no sense. So if I pay for a month of Spotify Premium that $10 means downloading as much music as I want is fine but if I have a free account it isn't? What if I sign up for a Spotify Premium account and they give me 3 months free, do I have to wait until the fourth month before it suddenly stops being piracy?

Here's a specific AnyStream example for you: if you download an ad-supported video from IMDb TV using Amazon is that piracy since it's technically free? If you add the Paramount+ or Showtime channel to Amazon and they offer you the first month free or 2 months at $1 versus the normal $10 price does that mean you should only download 10% as many videos since you only paid 10% of the normal price?

There a 100 music download programs, this a movie site. It’s not up to me but I think it would be silly

I couldn't agree more. The last thing I want are the tools I use for Movies to be littered with 100 different services that it supposedly supports, and none of them well.. like many of the tools out there that simply do poor repackaging of tools from Github.

Do 5 or 6 movie sites *really well* and I'll be thrilled. And you've already got three.. so I'm pretty dang happy with my license purchase..

I love the fact that RedFox/Elaborate Bytes have programs that simply work, and not like the Monkey, in which you're not sure if one part of 'their program' interferes with another part of their program.

So, having a Swiss Army approach to programming apps isn't what it's cracked up to be.

[
This logic makes absolutely no sense. So if I pay for a month of Spotify Premium that $10 means downloading as much music as I want is fine but if I have a free account it isn't? What if I sign up for a Spotify Premium account and they give me 3 months free, do I have to wait until the fourth month before it suddenly stops being piracy?

Here's a specific AnyStream example for you: if you download an ad-supported video from IMDb TV using Amazon is that piracy since it's technically free? If you add the Paramount+ or Showtime channel to Amazon and they offer you the first month free or 2 months at $1 versus the normal $10 price does that mean you should only download 10% as many videos since you only paid 10% of the normal price?

If you want to play "activist lawyer" and purity test 1 bit of logic I shared you go right ahead. Those situations don't exist for me because I don't d/l music.

This thread is rather old and can be locked. It wasn't added in the last two years and it is not planned now either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back