• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Add minimize to tray option

With Netflix being fickle with the 1080p option, I'm thinking it's better to just leave AnyStream open and not close it, since doing so will revert the max resolution to 540p the next time you open it, and then you have to do the whole logging out and restarting trick. Being able to minimize the program to the system tray will help keep it out of the way without actually closing it.

I don't think this is too hard a feature to add, and I hope it can be considered. Thanks for all that you do!

It will not change anything to do that.
When you log on NF you have 24 hours of 1080p, after that you have to do the steps to get back the 1080p.

It will not change anything to do that.
When you log on NF you have 24 hours of 1080p, after that you have to do the steps to get back the 1080p.

Oh darn! That's too bad. Was hoping it'd be a simple solution to the problem.
Still, a minimize to tray option would be nice to have and is pretty standard with most programs.

All you have to do is remember when you close AnyStream to leave it on the Netflix tab, when you open it the next day it will be at 1080p.

All you have to do is remember when you close AnyStream to leave it on the Netflix tab, when you open it the next day it will be at 1080p.

I do leave it on the Netflix tab though when I close it. I generally only download from Netflix, and sometimes Prime Video. It's not often that it's not on the Netflix tab when I close it so I'm not sure your solution works for me, unfortunately.

I do leave it on the Netflix tab though when I close it. I generally only download from Netflix, and sometimes Prime Video. It's not often that it's not on the Netflix tab when I close it so I'm not sure your solution works for me, unfortunately.
Then do the dance. It only takes a minute or less. ;)

Then do the dance. It only takes a minute or less. ;)

Haha.

Nothing you guys can do, but it'd be nice if it wasn't necessary. My dad is saying he's getting an email from Netflix every time I log in (ya know, the household thing) and I think he's getting a bit antsy about it. Oh well.

Haha.

Nothing you guys can do, but it'd be nice if it wasn't necessary. My dad is saying he's getting an email from Netflix every time I log in (ya know, the household thing) and I think he's getting a bit antsy about it. Oh well.
He would get the same e-mail every time you cleared your cookies. ;)

He would get the same e-mail every time you cleared your cookies. ;)

Yeah, that's what I basically told him too. I think they targeted out of state logins first since that's easy. It's likely the mail is now sent to all out of state logins regardless of whether or not the device is considered an known device on the account.

Yeah, that's what I basically told him too. I think they targeted out of state logins first since that's easy. It's likely the mail is now sent to all out of state logins regardless of whether or not the device is considered an known device on the account.
This is what the e-mail says
If this was you or someone in your household:
Enjoy watching! Have you seen this one?

I'm actually not sure what the email says. I should ask him to forward me a copy. It's very possible that he missed that part of it.
It means nothing, just a reminder. I clear my cookies every night. I get that e-mail every time I log in again.

It means nothing, just a reminder. I clear my cookies every night. I get that e-mail every time I log in again.

Like I said, it's just my dad getting antsy because he knows Netflix is cracking down. I tell him not to worry about it.

Enjoy AS, these are tiny things that do not need to be worried about. It's an automated e-mail sent to everyone who logs in and out of NF.

Enjoy AS, these are tiny things that do not need to be worried about. It's an automated e-mail sent to everyone who logs in and out of NF.

Yup! Love the software and appreciate all that you guys do.

Thank you. Go watch " The Mule" by Clint Eastwood". Good flick.(Netflix)

I've seen it already on the plane a few years ago😉 Love Clint. Was surprised to see that Netflix added it recently. Unforgiven and Gran Torino are probably my favorite of his films.

Back